Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trip Computer Test Menu/ford Audio Update

Ray Robbins

Hey, I've been trying to both update the audio console since I got my Fiesta on thursday, and no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't update. I'mp retty sure im not on latest version, as Spotify doesn't pull the artist/title through onto the screen.

I've also been trying to get the digital speedo up on the test menu, but all the instructions I've seen (Hold for 3 seconds, turn ignition to stage 2 etc) don't work at all. Any ideas?

My trip computer display is slightly different to any I've seen before, it has the Engine Temp gauge at the bottom of 3 lines ( and I can't get rid of it?) Is this why?

cheers.

I thought the engine temp was only displayed when its in maintenance mode, when you restart the car again I am pretty sure it goes back to default.

Unless yours is a 12 plate and the temps now displayed as a default?

If your car is a 2012 build then then the audio software is probably up to date. The latest update files are dated April 2012 and were apparently applied in production from January 2012.

Yeah its a 12 plate, But doesnt pull trhough from spotify, I;ve heard people say that its on the one before April, if it doesn't do this? I assume it must be though if it wont update.

As for the engine temp, it's there all the time and I can't get rid of it :/ I really wish I could.

Yeah its a 12 plate, But doesnt pull trhough from spotify, I;ve heard people say that its on the one before April, if it doesn't do this?

Are you on the most up-to-date version of Spotify? I also had to update Spotify, which also meant updating my iPhone to iOS 5.

Yup, spotify is definitely up to date :(

Yup, spotify is definitely up to date :(

What version of iOS are you on?

I'm not, I wouldn't touch an iPhone. Samsung Galaxy S3. :P

Glad I'm not the only one ;) I'm not sure if it's supported - definitely doesn't work from HTC and I think it's the same with most Androids.

Well that blows :/

Well thats one problem solved. Just a case of the Test menu for the trip computer!

I'm pretty sure I must have a new one if its got the engine temp gauge on at all times. There has to be a test menu though, surely?

definitely doesn't work from HTC and I think it's the same with most Androids.

+1 for the iPhone then! ;)

Glad I'm not the only one ;) I'm not sure if it's supported - definitely doesn't work from HTC and I think it's the same with most Androids.

That's because Android is rubbish Nathan ;) +1 for iPhone!

I've got an Android phone..... :blink:

Don't make me ban you 2!

For having a decent phone? ;)

*ducks to avoid incoming projectile*

I've got an Android phone..... :blink:

Good man ;)

For having a decent phone? ;)

*ducks to avoid incoming projectile*

Run boy run...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club