Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Audio System

charlie866

Could any one point me in the right direction too accessing my phone numbers via bluetooth from my phone. I can manually put numbers in to the audio system using voice control but what i would like to do is access all numbers on my phone so they show up on screen if thats possible. Is there a command that im missing. Checked the manual but i jus get not possible reply. Is it only certain makes off phone that you can access your phone numbers?. Other than that I can recieve an make calls without a problem. Other than that a very happy owner of a 1.4 fiesta titanium in avalon 500 miles an no faults to report yet :)

Could any one point me in the right direction too accessing my phone numbers via bluetooth from my phone. I can manually put numbers in to the audio system using voice control but what i would like to do is access all numbers on my phone so they show up on screen if thats possible. Is there a command that im missing. Checked the manual but i jus get not possible reply. Is it only certain makes off phone that you can access your phone numbers?. Other than that I can recieve an make calls without a problem. Other than that a very happy owner of a 1.4 fiesta titanium in avalon 500 miles an no faults to report yet :)

Do you store your numbers on your sim card, this may be the problem if you do.

Yes you need to transfer all your numbers from sim card to phone memory. then just clickphone book on screen and scroll to desired number.

What phone you using by the way

Yes you need to transfer all your numbers from sim card to phone memory. then just clickphone book on screen and scroll to desired number.

What phone you using by the way

im using a Samsung sgh-600 and i dont remember seeing the option of a phone book on screen only asking the name off the phone. And yes they where on my sim card but i transferred to phone but that didnt seem to work. Please could you check and give me command prompts you see on your screen to get to phone book access cheers.

im using a samsung sgh-600 and i dont remember seeing the option of a phone book on screen only asking the name off the phone. And yes they where on my sim card but i transferred to phone but that didnt seem to work. Please could you check and give me command prompts you see on your screen to get to phone book access cheers.

YOU DONT GET ANY COMMAND PROMPTS. ONCE CONNECTED WITH bluetooth (PAIRED) THEN IT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADS ADDRESS BOOK.

HAVE A LOOK ON FORD WEBSITE FOR YOUR PHONE COMPATABILITY I THINK YOU MAY FIND IT IS NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE. I HAD TO TAKE THE WIFES PHONE BACK AND GET A DIFFERENT ONE NOKIA CLASSIC 6500 WHICH WORKS FLAWLESSLY.

EVEN IF THE PHONE HAS 5 STARS CLICK ON AND CHECK WHICH FUNCTIONS IT DOES NOT SUPPORT.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/

YOUR PHONE IS NOT LISTED SO ID SAY NOT FULLY COMPAT.

NEW NOKIA 5800 WORKS A TREAT AS WELL

SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS IVE JUST REALISED

YOU DONT GET ANY COMMAND PROMPTS. ONCE CONNECTED WITH BLUETOOTH (PAIRED) THEN IT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADS ADDRESS BOOK.

HAVE A LOOK ON FORD WEBSITE FOR YOUR PHONE COMPATABILITY I THINK YOU MAY FIND IT IS NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE. I HAD TO TAKE THE WIFES PHONE BACK AND GET A DIFFERENT ONE NOKIA CLASSIC 6500 WHICH WORKS FLAWLESSLY.

EVEN IF THE PHONE HAS 5 STARS CLICK ON AND CHECK WHICH FUNCTIONS IT DOES NOT SUPPORT.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/

YOUR PHONE IS NOT LISTED SO ID SAY NOT FULLY COMPAT.

NEW NOKIA 5800 WORKS A TREAT AS WELL

SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS IVE JUST REALISED

ok i missed the g out of my phone model its the sgh-g600 which is listed as compatible so what ill do is get my wife to pair up her 6500 nokia if that works i guess its time to change my phone thanks for all the help keep up the good work much appreciate your time to answer my query.

I had this problem at first and with the help provided on this site I got it to work and so will you.

Firstly, check your phone is compatible with the car using the website provided.

Then you need to set up the phone and pair it to the car--see the Ford manual for this.

Ensure all your contacts are saved to the phone's memory otherwise it won't transfer the data.

I had to change my phone--I now have a Samsung J700--and this works just fine.

Just out of interest, can you pair multiple phones with the system at the same time? I'm guessing its a no but am unsure.

The reason I ask is that I have a Nokia N95 as my own phone but have a work Blackberry 8300. If only one works, i'll just forward one to the other but would be cool if both worked :)

Think you can pair up to 6 phones with the system but only one can be the active phone.

That's what its like in my mother's 08 Fiesta Zetec Blue.

Hope this helps, and if i'm wrong. Somebody corrects me.

Think you can pair up to 6 phones with the system but only one can be the active phone.

That's what its like in my mother's 08 Fiesta Zetec Blue.

Hope this helps, and if i'm wrong. Somebody corrects me.

You absolutely right. You can pair upto 6 phones and only 1 can be active. However if you enter the car with 2 phones with bluetooth active, it will connect to the last known phone.

If you want to use other phone(s) then simply press phone on dash and scroll down to phone and pick the phone you want to use from list.

If you have stored names onto the cars system, you can still use someone elses phone to call them as long as its from the recognised voice.

Hope this helps

Excellent, cheers for the replies. I thought it would be like that - as its not like you can pair multiple phones to one headset and have both active.

I think I'll pair both but for most of the time just use my Nokia as the active one and then call-forward the blackberry to the Nokia.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club