Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Will Never Guess What ='( ='(

Brigante

ahhh bosh, you can always trade her in for a new younger model ;P

but yeah i know what you mean lol

Lol no mate she's definitely a keeper ;)

But yeah had it of just been me in the car and I'd seen the lorry flying at me as it was I'd of stopped accordingly, not budged and thought come on then hit me you idiot.

But I wasn't alone so instead what I was thinking is I'm not letting him it her.

It's because she was really shook up and asked me to stop so she could calm down that I pulled into the tesco car park but then cause I was shook up too and worried about her I didn't notice the wood thing behind me when trying to reverse into a space, It didn't even have any trolleys in it so cause I didnt notice the thin wood frame I thought it was a normal parking space.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• STEADS

• jeebowhite

• artscot79

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fully understand the stress Charlie, I hope you dont think I was trying to be awkward at all. Its unfortunate when these things happen... On the marginal positive side, you get a shiny new styled bumper and another mod to the car ;) If you do get the respray done and well (and for a good price too) feel free to share the information!

I hope that Biffa and the driver cooperate, and I would make the complaint against them formal, as you say, if he pinned you in, then you might have a claim for damages, and with witnesses (if you have their details) perhaps the threat of taking them to the police, or the press, might be enough to encourage a bit of "reimbursement" for the stress and damage caused by their carelessness.

Dont ask threaten... Dont get :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club