Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Footwell Lights. Red. Thanks To Lenny :)

Ash88lfc

Finally got these crossed of my list. Rear footwell lights in red. Also the 5 LED ones on each side. For guide on these please look at Lenny as he has one in his signature. I can help with little if need be too. Not too great within my car electronics but a few comments back and too from Lenny and jobs a good one.

Only problem i came across and hope one of you guys/girls can help me. The one in picture is attatched onto my rear heater vent BUT on my passanger side it is missing?? I cant believe i have only just realised this now but gosh i need it now haha.

Can anybody point me in the direction of one of these. Item name or finis number. Cheers Id google it but dont even know what to call it :wacko:

Anyway heres daytime pics.

post-26411-0-15626600-1343852196_thumb.j

post-26411-0-84852800-1343852227_thumb.j

post-26411-0-51305700-1343852262_thumb.j

post-26411-0-67575100-1343852299_thumb.j

post-26411-0-51128400-1343852332_thumb.j

Will upload more later this evening when dark..

Looking very tidy mate, bang tidy lol. I was planning on doing this myself but in blue in the coming weeks, but now buying and fitting a new bumper will take priority :(

Well i thought they were good in day. Ha they are immense in the dark. absolute class to the car.

post-26411-0-56250000-1343863835_thumb.j

ignore the grassy mess haha

post-26411-0-70792900-1343863871_thumb.j

Excuse the scuff sill mark, ive ripped it of to re put down,

post-26411-0-22713100-1343863908_thumb.j

Heres my front red led footwells :)

post-26411-0-82317700-1343863942_thumb.j

Look great gents, iv got mine coming so il be part this crew soon. Mine are blue though. Ash i think you need some scuff plates for those doors.

Is the wiring pretty easy to follow like on Lennys guide? No other small problems?

Well i thought they were good in day. Ha they are immense in the dark. absolute class to the car.

They look fantastic mate,

brighter than mine because my rear ones are 3 led they didnt have 5 led when i purchased lol

looks excellent.

Left Passenger side footwell vent end piece is FINIS1318163

Right Drivers Side Footewell Vent end Piece is FINIS1318164

vent-1.jpg

Look great gents, iv got mine coming so il be part this crew soon. Mine are blue though. Ash i think you need some scuff plates for those doors.

Is the wiring pretty easy to follow like on Lennys guide? No other small problems?

Haa ive got them but i took the rear ones off to redo as they were lifted on one side need to wd40 the excess sticker off then re stick down.

They look fantastic mate,

brighter than mine because my rear ones are 3 led they didnt have 5 led when i purchased lol

looks excellent.

Left Passenger side footwell vent end piece is FINIS1318163

Right Drivers Side Footewell Vent end Piece is FINIS1318164

vent-1.jpg

cheers lenny. are them end parts called louvres then do you know. hope i dont have to buy the whole set for this piece.

i will say when you refit the vent use a bit of heavy duty fabric tape around the join where the 2 parts click togethre they can get a bit loose and if you use the aircon on cold then later on hot the condensation in the vent turns to water and can drip out into the rear footwell

cheers. dont want damp footwells now so will take this on board when doing

i only knew from talking to the body shop guy at my dealers he deals with the leaks and said that the rear part of the vent is just a pushfit design and easily pops out theres no seal around it and he found that if the vent wasnt seated correctly and aircon had been used on very cold then changed to hot the plastic vents have small amounts of condensation that can run out of the gap in the vent as the water runs to the lowest part. my old vw would always automaticaly for the 1st few minutes blow air to the footwells instead of the window to remove any water particles

cheers lenny. are them end parts called louvres then do you know. hope i dont have to buy the whole set for this piece.

hi mate,

you could call them louvers or footwell vent diffusers

the finis codes i have given you above, are just for the end sections.

the elbow sections are a different finis number and sold seperatly to the end piece that you require.

Ordered my stuff last night so hopefully It'll be here next week then I can do my rear foot-wells too. How long did the pods take to come from America lads?

Ordered my stuff last night so hopefully It'll be here next week then I can do my rear foot-wells too. How long did the pods take to come from America lads?

10-12days including weekends,

but may be longer now due to increased security checks at the airports because of the olympics.

they will be worth it though when they arrive.

Gonna have the wiring sitting waiting for 2 weeks before I get em then lol, I know they'll be worth the wait.. but I wanna fit em nooow lol :unsure: why can't we have some UK sellers of em instead of having to order from america

Yea they take a while to be delivered. I had tape and wire waiting on the side but boy the exitement when the lights arrived haha. Cheers for the finis number lenny. If i just go fords and ask for that they will get it straight away yea? Cant see it being too expensive ?

Gonna have the wiring sitting waiting for 2 weeks before I get em then lol, I know they'll be worth the wait.. but I wanna fit em nooow lol :unsure: why can't we have some UK sellers of em instead of having to order from america

Maplins used to sell these laser led pods but they were charging £22 each for them, and i had purchased one of them from maplins back in 2007 when i was building a transparent pc case, so i can tell you the ones your getting from america are an identical build to the ones Maplins sell.

Yea they take a while to be delivered. I had tape and wire waiting on the side but boy the exitement when the lights arrived haha. Cheers for the finis number lenny. If i just go fords and ask for that they will get it straight away yea? Cant see it being too expensive ?

hatoff.gif no problem at all mate,

any time i can be of assistance, im now thinking of adding the finis codes for these vents to the rear footwell lighting guide, encase others find themselves missing an end piece too.

and all you need to do is go in to the ford parts department in the dealers,

and request either Finis 1318163 or Finis 1318164

you dont need to give then your reg number or vin number, or even explain to them what the part looks like,

you just need to give them the finis code maybe write it on a piece of papper and hand it to them. no explaining required.

and micro-cat is telling me that these are in the region of £5.75 each so they may be a little more due to VAT increases or the dealers adding 10% comission but even with all that they are sure to be less than £10 each.

Me wiring and tape come today.. Now I just gotta wait a few weeks for the pods lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club