Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Painting Callipers Red...

qtcbd

think I'll give that game a pass..... and why do they call you gav? is it not your name??? haha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qtcbd

• SteveandMichelleFocus

• gc88

• Stoney871

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awh ok thanks michelle I'll have a look about details tomorrow :) unless one of you helpful people are willing to share now, saving me the trouble of looking for the details??

think I'll give that game a pass..... and why do they call you gav? is it not your name??? haha

I was hoping no one would ask..

..but yeah, my names gavin so people call me gav.

That's the only reason, Cheryl.

Join in michelle!

Someone said about parking next to a crap car and someone said can I park outside vauxhall? Ha made me chuckle!

awh ok thanks michelle I'll have a look about details tomorrow :) unless one of you helpful people are willing to share now, saving me the trouble of looking for the details??

. Ford fair website it's all on there, me and Steve have a spot in the foc stand so we will be easy to find :-S I guess lol

ah ok.... it all makes sense now.... ;) lol hey i had an astra vxr... it was a bit to handle but still was a pretty decent car, admittedly though there arent exactly many vauxhalls i can say are any decent.. :/

Lol they are nice looking

dont listen to lenny he will have youre bank account empty in a jiffy lol only kidding glad to hear there wont be pink calipers fluffy pink steering wheel covers etc my mates beetle has a bloomin vase that comes with the car on the dash to put flowers in and hes a bloke not being sexist but its a bloomin womans car

haha! that did make me laugh, yeah I'm not a fan of the beetle or any small cars for that matter, never really interested me... bigger the better and all that haha and how could I ruin a car liek mine by putting pink crap all over it? to be fair though the majority of people who park up next to me or want to know about the car assume a boy drives it... or that I must have a boyfriend and that it's his car, when I say I don't have one they look like... you actually chose that yourself? looool

haha! that did make me laugh, yeah I'm not a fan of the beetle or any small cars for that matter, never really interested me... bigger the better and all that haha and how could I ruin a car liek mine by putting pink crap all over it? to be fair though the majority of people who park up next to me or want to know about the car assume a boy drives it... or that I must have a boyfriend and that it's his car, when I say I don't have one they look like... you actually chose that yourself? looool

So, your single?

my sisters the same most guys assume its a guys car mainly as it isnt pink or a corsa

Cheryl, you should make your own build thread with all the mods etc in one place.