Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

read

Trailers

2 posts in this topic

Morning All,

So I am looking to get a small trailer, going to be used mainly fo trips to the tip at the minute while I'm trying to clear the garden after fitting a new kitchen and building an extension on the back of the house!! I figure it'll be cheaper in the long un than hiring a skip plus I'll still have it when everything is done....not looking to spend a fortune maybe up to £150 (cheap as possible really, so it'll most likely be coming from the bay or local classifieds).....now here is the question!!! Do I go for a steel frame with wooden sides or one of those pressed steel ones?

Anyone have any experience of either/both pro's and cons......(and anyone aound Lincolnshire got one for sale!!)

Thanks all............

i use a steel frame one with wooden floor and sides. can replace any damaged bits easy enough. very sturdy unlke those cheap pressed metal ones.

never had a metal one though so ive no idea what they are like