Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6.5 Instrument Panel Lens

WirelessCraze

I have recently purchased a Fiesta Zetec mk6.5 in relatively good condition. However there is a crack in the lens/plastic in front of the instrument panel, image link below.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29w47pk.jpg

The condensation is not as bad in person as the camera made it look worse :) Not sure how it was cracked.

I haven't had chance to go to the dealer so not sure if it can be a quick fix but I've had a quick look on the internet but am unsure of whether the plastic can be replaced or repaired.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have recently purchased a Fiesta Zetec mk6.5 in relatively good condition. However there is a crack in the lens/plastic in front of the instrument panel, image link below.

http://i45.tinypic.com/29w47pk.jpg

The condensation is not as bad in person as the camera made it look worse :) Not sure how it was cracked.

I haven't had chance to go to the dealer so not sure if it can be a quick fix but I've had a quick look on the internet but am unsure of whether the plastic can be replaced or repaired.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure they can't be repaired and unfortunately as its part of the instrument panel you will need a new panel

I managed to get to the dealer. I was told that the instrument panel would cost £200+ and because you need 2 keys to program the new panel, that would be another £175! For a key...

Anyway I think ill just have to live with it for the time being.

Thanks anyway for the reply :)

I managed to get to the dealer. I was told that the instrument panel would cost £200+ and because you need 2 keys to program the new panel, that would be another £175! For a key...

Anyway I think ill just have to live with it for the time being.

Thanks anyway for the reply :)

What that's sounds like way to much and as for the key I think you can buy a blank key of eBay and have get it cut. You can even program the key yourself.

Can you not dry it with a dehumdifier or something then seal it?