Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's My Focus With The New Gel Badges And A Few Pics For Rh1O :)

qtcbd

A lot of garages play on people who aren't clued up about cars.

Best thing is to read up on your car and when you go to a garage ask relevant questions.

Once they realise you know your stuff they don't try it on.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qtcbd

• Stoney871

• Lenny

• gc88

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats good advice, I thought I'd just stcik with ford as I have a service and mot plan with them (wont need its first mot till end of next year anyway but still), n the guy seemed alright when I was buying it (obviously) but I just assume if its with them I can't go wrong.

If you've got good service with a Main Dealer then fair enough.

Ford are more expensive than independent garages but if they are good to you then it's worth it.

yeah my sidelight led's i presume are the same as yours? and pree I don't think I trust anyone of my friends near my car, if they're doing stuff to theirs thats cool but then if they !Removed! it up, it's their car... lol

I'll happily do the drls for you. That way, if they go wrong, I should be able to learn from my mistakes before I put them on mine.

Let me know either way.

I'm pretty good with screwdrivers, built an Ikea shoe box yesterday in about 3 hours!

Hi Cheryl,

call me Sal, Sheikh is my surname and I cant change my username on here :unsure:

I'm lucky cos my old man is a mechanic but when it comes to fiddling/modifying he tells us (i have 2 brothers) off, he used to have a red Capri and he hand painted a white starsky and hutch stripe on it :o he sadly now drives a toyota corrolla which we call the pimp mobile (its hideous) and sometimes i have to borrow it :ph34r:

PMSL sal!!! well if its a means to an end I wouldn't complain! although thats kinda like asking me to go out with my hair looking messy because my hairdryer broke (probably because I used it debadging me car and heating gel overlays ;)) and gav that is a very nice offer :) I will take you up on it :) although I'm not liking the whole, if it goes wrong you can learn from it for when you do yours? lool how about you do yours first then you can do mine in next to no time ;) lol

That's no fun babes.

If it goes wrong, it goes wrong on your car.

How about me flip a coin on it. Winner does it on the other persons car?

Heads I win, tails you lose?

Gels look great. going to get a set myself. car looks great too. like how you got the chrome trimmings inside on door. looks great.

hey thanks ash! you will all be please to know.... I just debadged my car.... that's right! alll by myself!!! hahaha heres a little piccy for you all :) oh and gav.... REALLY????? how about I flip the coin, heads I win.... :o would you look at that! I win! now go do your drl's :D

it won't let me upload my picture! :( but I've done it I swear! how do you attatch an image on these posts??

hey ummmm well like ive said before the roof wrapped in black would be nice and the st grill as suggested, just a few bits and bobs will be debadging it tomorrow and when the custom dials come, will fit those... I don't think there's anything I really really want doing like right now just a few small mods to give it a nice finish etc your motor's looking pretty decent too :) was thinking of a black rs spoiler thpugh ;)

you purchased a set of custom dials?

as in the speedo and the tacho?

id be very interested in seeing these and also how they are fitted.

i have the st pod with some ford racing gauges.

id like to get ford racing printed on my tacho gauge dial to match the st pod but im unsure as to how big of a job it would be to get this done and fitted.

hey lenny, sorry I didn't mean the dials, I meant the knobs you suggested, although my friend who has the rs has custom dials not too sure about details on them and whether or not he fitted them himself or had them done but I would also like some so I'll get on to him and see what he says :)

PMSL sal!!! well if its a means to an end I wouldn't complain! although thats kinda like asking me to go out with my hair looking messy because my hairdryer broke (probably because I used it debadging me car and heating gel overlays ;)) and gav that is a very nice offer :) I will take you up on it :) although I'm not liking the whole, if it goes wrong you can learn from it for when you do yours? lool how about you do yours first then you can do mine in next to no time ;) lol

Once you follow preee's guide Gav you cant go wrong, because the instructions supplied with the kit are in chinese.

http://www.fordowner...25/#entry156449

it won't let me upload my picture! :( but I've done it I swear! how do you attatch an image on these posts??

if you join photobucket,

and upload your images to their,

you then copy the .img code for each image and paste it in to your post on the forum for us all to see it.

the forum memory is not very big so photobucket hosts the image and the forum will display the image when the code is inserted.

if you look at the tool bar above the post when your typing you will see the first icon is B count across the line of icons to number 11 its the one before the icon S

it is the icon for insert image,

so when you join photobucket and copy the image code,

go to a post on the forum, click the icon the clear to text content and paste the code for the image in to the box.

then remove the .img from either end of the code and click insert.

job done the image is now displayed on your post in the forum,

and if you ever want to remove an image just delete the one in photobucket and all of the sites it is displayed on will no longer show it.

hey lenny, sorry I didn't mean the dials, I meant the knobs you suggested, although my friend who has the rs has custom dials not too sure about details on them and whether or not he fitted them himself or had them done but I would also like some so I'll get on to him and see what he says :)

thanks,thumbup.gif hopfully its a DIY fitment because im on my own in regards to businesses doing modifications over here unless i travel over an hour to places in Dublin for hydro dipping and chip tuning.

whoop!! thanks lenny! Jeez, is there anything you don't know??? :D

You have de-badge :) nice one looks great , was it as easy as we told you?

whoop!! thanks lenny! Jeez, is there anything you don't know??? :D

icon_smile_idea.gifYour Mobile Number icon_lol.gif

woops deadmeat.gif

PAHAHAAHA lenny..... soooooo cheesy but made me laugh out loud!! lol yes it was easy like you all told me give yourselves a pat on the back guys! :D

PAHAHAAHA lenny..... soooooo cheesy but made me laugh out loud!! lol yes it was easy like you all told me give yourselves a pat on the back guys! :D

stroke.gif

Lmao Down Lenny Down boy .

Move over Lenny, move over...

Nice backside Cheryl!

Looks much better doesnt it!

Lmao Down Lenny Down boy .

wag.gif

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club