Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's My Focus With The New Gel Badges And A Few Pics For Rh1O :)

qtcbd

pmsl hahaha maybe I should be leaving you two alone in here?? ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qtcbd

• Stoney871

• Lenny

• gc88

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha typical :P

Nice car!!! Looks nice in 3 door too ahaha

The overlays look good too, I was thinking of getting some whit ones to match the car but not too sure, might be a bit too white

Would look perfect with a duplex exhaust :)

well I thought with the breaks... the "s" badge, when I get the callipers done also in red, they're a nice finish and yeah they look better than the normal ones so I'm happy :) I've seen a lof of focus's now with the led strip on the fog lights... are these day time running lights? and where can I get some I want them! lol

East... Herts :)

We have a lot in common.

Same car, same country..

stickpoke.gif

Hi mate, Focus looks stunning, i love white ones with black rims etc.

Glad your picking up some small mods and tips too off the lads here. What are your big plans for this, like in your mind whats the end result you want with this car?

Paddy

hey ummmm well like ive said before the roof wrapped in black would be nice and the st grill as suggested, just a few bits and bobs will be debadging it tomorrow and when the custom dials come, will fit those... I don't think there's anything I really really want doing like right now just a few small mods to give it a nice finish etc your motor's looking pretty decent too :) was thinking of a black rs spoiler thpugh ;)

ahh cool thanks for that preee, I'm no good with the whole mechanics of cars, you reckon ford would do them for me? if i paid obviously....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09-10-11-FORD-FOCUS-MK2-facelift-DRL-LED-Fog-Lamp-Cover-Light-EURO-AUS-3D-4D-5D-/150816321696?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231d5a70a0#ht_7526wt_908

These are the ones I have from eBay, I used Preee's guide along with the instructions to fit them. You can set them to go off when the headlights come on, or dim. Think most of the peeps on here have them set to dim as looks really good at night :)

You mean side light LED's?? If so then check my thread a few pages back, as I have some pics with led sidelight too

Ford might be a bit pricey , they are easy to fit if you find someone handy with a screwdriver.

My guide under my Sig shows how easy it is. :)

yeah my sidelight led's i presume are the same as yours? and pree I don't think I trust anyone of my friends near my car, if they're doing stuff to theirs thats cool but then if they !Removed! it up, it's their car... lol

Lol good point , well i'd gladly place your car in my garage and fit them for you but my wife would be trying to kill me at the same time lmao. :lol:

hahaha! no probs... I'm sure ill find someone worthy enough! lol but thanks for the advice! :)

hahaha! no probs... I'm sure ill find someone worthy enough! lol but thanks for the advice! :)

You'd be surprised how easy some jobs are.

A good read of a Haynes manual helps a lot.

My LEDs were just some £3 ones from eBay, the photos don't really do it justice as the LEDs and drls are very similar colours to look at. The headlight bulbs I have are 6000k and match the LEDs and drls too

sign0026.gif

Lmao Clive , yeah just like that.

Haz... sorry to sound like a typical blonde... but your last post.... went straight over my head.... stoney, I may buy a haynes manual, as much as my mum encouraged us to be independent, some things I think men are probably more useful for :D

I firmly believe in equality.

It's amazing what i've learned about my car since joining this forum.

Saying that though, there are a lot of things i will gladly leave to a Garage.

At least if they !Removed! it up they have to fix it.

If i !Removed! it up i incur the wrath of my wife.

smiley-sex014.gif

PMSL!!!! haha ok ok fair enough, yeah thing is, I'm a perfectionist and things need to be done properly I hate "bodging" and "half a job bob" type of people lol like if they break something they just try and cover it up, even if you can;t see it I'd still know it was broken :( so hence why I don't trust a lot of people fiddling about with my car! lol

Find a good garage with mechanics that take pride in their work.

Theres only one place i trust to do my car and they have never let me down.

One of my brothers in law owns a garage and i wouldn't trust him to butter toast.

He cocked up an old Honda i had a few years ago, it was a cracking car with a small leak in the inlet manifold gasket and he did such a bad job of replacing the gasket i ended up selling the car in frustration.

Worryingly enough my parents still go to him (out of loyalty i suppose), despite my warnings.

that is pretty bad :( thing is it feels like everyone is just out to make a quick buck now, a family friend ripped me off 1200 quid for some stuff i had done to my astra, how he left my motor??? with the keys on the wheel and his son text me to say he'd gone to america (presumably with my money) to continue his american muscle import business...... was not happy but couldn't do anything :(, ever since I've been kinda weary.... finding a good mechanic is hard these days! grrrrr