Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Birds

tichy87

Juat a little rant about birds. I was driving home earlier and you know when you see them crazy birds fly across the road on some sort of death wish, well that happend but one of the buggas hit ma car . It scared the hell outta me, and if that wasnt enough i got home and saw this .....

20120803_225633.jpg

It may not look that bad but it really wound me up, to me this is the biggest dint in the world haha :-(

Poor bird :(

Sod that... Poor car!

I had one commit suicide against my windscreen at 70mph 3 days after i got my car last year.

I saw it coming but couldn't avoid it.

I thought the windscreen was going to be toast but luckily the hit was near the top edge so most of the blow was directed towards the roof edge.

Lucky for me , unlucky for the bird.

Cars can be fixed, the poor bird lost it's life due to us all running round in tin cans. Poor wildlife. Hippy moment.

Cars can be fixed, the poor bird lost it's life due to us all running round in tin cans. Poor wildlife. Hippy moment.

Well to be fair im certain i saw it fly off after. so must be one tuff bird :-)

Well to be fair im certain i saw it fly off after. so must be one tuff bird :-)

And for the older viewers that bird was toast

And for the older viewers that bird was toast

Lol i swear i saw the cheeky bugga fly off

I had a monster wood pigeon hit me just above the windscreen was suprised it could take off in the first place anyway got home no dint but my ariel was gone ruddy thinks

I totally agree they're a pain. Especially seagulls - All they do is swoop on you for food, s**t on your car and wake you up in the mornings squarking. They bring nothing to society.... They get bigger every year to, I've seen some that rival cats.

I have 3 dogs that chase them off.

Ha Ha take that shitehawks..

Me too , a minature Shnouzer that thinks its mission in a town centre is to chase all pigeons and gulls lol

Just bin quoted 70 quid to get the dent removed he said he will have to take the backlight out and drill through something to get behind it. Does that sound about right to anyone ?? Coz i dnt have a clu haha

Not sure on the quote but i do feel for you, this happens alot around here but i never assume ones crazy enough to get in the way of me.

back in the days when i had ( was allowed to have ) a motorbike i was going quite swiftly when a small bird hit me in the chest and at the speed i was going the bird was no more oh and i was nearly no more too as it knocked the wind right out of me so i had to pull over to get my breath back ...... shame the bird couldn't do the same :P

Lmao! Made me chuckle reading that! You were lucky though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club