Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Good Days Work Pic Heavey

metalron

so the sun wasn't out so i thought i would clean the car but as soon as i started the sun came out so took alittle longer than i had planed but it was worth it in the end SAM_1291.jpgSAM_1292.jpgSAM_1293.jpgSAM_1294.jpgSAM_1296.jpgSAM_1295.jpgSAM_1297.jpgSAM_1298.jpgSAM_1306.jpgSAM_1307.jpgSAM_1299.jpgSAM_1300.jpgSAM_1302.jpgSAM_1301.jpgSAM_1305.jpg

very nice , i love those Rims

Car looks great mate! Just done mine today. finished it off with Dodo wax and then Super Resin Polish. Not sure if i should have just used wax OR polish. Or whether i should have used polish and then wax. Any chance of clearing this up for me? Cheers.

Car looks great mate! Just done mine today. finished it off with Dodo wax and then Super Resin Polish. Not sure if i should have just used wax OR polish. Or whether i should have used polish and then wax. Any chance of clearing this up for me? Cheers.

Use both. Polish will prep the paintwork for wax :) You should also note you polish first, and wax after. Polish contains no protection for paintwork.

Use both. Polish will prep the paintwork for wax :) You should also note you polish first, and wax after. Polish contains no protection for paintwork.

thanks for you comments :) +1 on the above a friend of mine uses colinite 845 insulater to finish his focus st but i haven't used it myself yet i just use autoglym deep shine and extra gloss protection and a lot of hard work but after my hols will be treating myself and the car to snowfoam and some collinite :)

Black looks so great when polished up. Nice job and so glad you had your clothes on when you took the photo's as the reflections are so clear. :lol:

Nice and shiny, you only get good results with proper effort.

Did full detail on my Fiesta using Maguires and Autoglym detail wax but rained before I could take pics.

Looks stunning good job mate , i love the rims too :-)