Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Sorry Guys !!

MikeJones9

Hey guys ,

Im Mike from Hampshire ( Winchester )

Currently drive a corsa c yes spam me if you will haha ,

Well end off the year im deciding between a Zetec S white Petrol or diesel :) i love these cars and turning 22 in november my insurance is also going down = Win

Well im going too be browsing the forum asking for reviews and pics off everyones Zetech S everytime i see one i think i might just trade my girlfriend in for one i like them that much !!! lol dont tell her i said that well thats my welcome topic over ...

Mike

Hey guys ,

Im Mike from Hampshire ( Winchester )

Currently drive a corsa c yes spam me if you will haha ,

Well end off the year im deciding between a Zetec S white Petrol or diesel :) i love these cars and turning 22 in november my insurance is also going down = Win

Well im going too be browsing the forum asking for reviews and pics off everyones Zetech S everytime i see one i think i might just trade my girlfriend in for one i like them that much !!! lol dont tell her i said that well thats my welcome topic over ...

Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike,

look foward to the transition

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club