Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just To Say Hi I Have Just Joined

willbur1953

hi everyone , i have 2004 ford focus 1.6 ghia auto , with full leather ,heated seats , electric raise and lower seats , and elctric windows ,its the windows that is a problem , my window on the drive side has 5 switch console 4 switches controlle 4 windows the 5th switch is for what ? allso when i let the driver side down i have to play with the switch for 10 minutes to get the window back up allso the console wont open or close the other windows , any ideas how to solve it myself thanks willbur

post-35826-0-97930400-1344185692_thumb.j

post-35826-0-08333400-1344185712_thumb.j

post-35826-0-53953900-1344185728_thumb.j

hi everyone , i have 2004 ford focus 1.6 ghia auto , with full leather ,heated seats , electric raise and lower seats , and electric windows ,its the windows that is a problem , my window on the drive side has 5 switch console 4 switches controlle 4 windows the 5th switch is for what ? allso when i let the driver side down i have to play with the switch for 10 minutes to get the window back up allso the console wont open or close the other windows , any ideas how to solve it myself thanks willbur

Welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

you may also like to have a look at DMB graphics website,

they manufacture gel badge overlays so you could change the blue oval to match the colour of your car or taste

http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

the fifth switch is for disabling the passenger switch for controlling the windows on the passenger side and possible the rear windows too. and the electrical contacts within the switch for the drivers side may be worn due to ware and tare on the unit.

you could purchase a replacment drivers side unit by emailing some breakers on eBay uk or i can give you a finis code and price from ford for a new one if required.

if you want to purchase from the dealers then the switch control unit is Finis1333262 and estimated at 98.06 euro

Electricwindowswitchfocusghiamk1mk15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club