• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Craig Curtis

Craig Curtis

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta mk2

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hi there my name is Craig I am new to this classic car thing just got myself a old ford fiesta mk2 it needs some work doing to it but it's a nice little car it has done a lot of miles 144.000 the old man I got it off was going to scrap it but it did not want to see a old car like that die so here I am trying my hand in doing it up if any one wants to have a chat to me feel free thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,116 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

Hi there my name is Craig I am new to this classic car thing just got myself a old ford fiesta mk2 it needs some work doing to it but it's a nice little car it has done a lot of miles 144.000 the old man I got it off was going to scrap it but it did not want to see a old car like that die so here I am trying my hand in doing it up if any one wants to have a chat to me feel free thanks

welcome to the forum Craig
when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

you may also like to have a look at DMB graphics website,
they manufacture gel badge overlays but also genuine ford decals for vintage motors such as your mk2 fiesta
http://www.dmb.uk.co.../269/fiesta-mk2

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users