Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday Morning Fitting Roof Bars

vaughanie

just posted some pictures of my new roof bars fitted to 3 door fiesta sweet as a nut and easy to fit ,,,looking good,,,

just posted some pictures of my new roof bars fitted to 3 door fiesta sweet as a nut and easy to fit ,,,looking good,,,

glad you got them fitted easily but if you posted the pictures in another thread then what is the purpose of this thread?

posted pictures in media couldnt upload to thread?????

posted pictures in media couldnt upload to thread?????

I don't knpw how to do It that way. I joined photobucket (free) then upload the photo and then copy and paste the IMG code it gives you to here

Hi Vaughany, what make are the bars, can't read what's on the photo as am on phone , also would you mind telling me the cost.

Cheers

I can see them Bladerunner, they are "Mont Blanc" :lol:

Hi Hell-Bunny-sxe

Thanks for that, will research them when back home from holls

Cheers

Yea month blanc can get them on e.bay for about 60 pounds might even be cheaper ..buy 2 together and it works out cheaper .

Or did you mean the roof bars?????? they are ford ones from dealers 132.pound . got them down from 150 ?? saw them for 118 online but wanted to check all parts were in box and dealers only 5 mins away from me.

Hi Vaughanie,

yes I did mean the actual bars not the cycle carriers-I presume thats what they are.

Do the bars have locks on them at all ?

Anyhow thanks for that.

yes 4 locks on each foot same key ,,very secure but like anything else if somebody wants them they will take em,,,,yea bike carriers for road bike and mountain bike,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club