Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Indicator Flash With Key Fob

greggp

Anyone know if you can program the key fob on a mk2.5 to flash the indicators when you depress lock button once? Or will they only flash on 2nd press when deadlockling?

Mine flash and deadlock on just one press. This was done by reprogramming the gem module as in Preee's guide

Can also select to only unlock the drivers door on one press and all on two presses

Ok cheers for that. problem I have is I am trying to get around not deadlocking the vehicle because the deadlock mechanism needs replacing on rear driver door, it makes a terrible ratchet/farting sound....so was wondering if I could get the indicators to flash on one press.

Thanks stoney, I wonder if that is a setting within the fob or the car software itself?

My indicators flash twice in quick succession when I deadlock it! Single flash when unlocking.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys, Mine don't flash at all on my Focus Tit 1.6 TDCI, anyone know why as I just bought it less than a week ago and still working out what it does and doesn't do.

Anyone know if you can program the key fob on a mk2.5 to flash the indicators when you depress lock button once? Or will they only flash on 2nd press when deadlockling?

I have this on my mk1.5 focus , as i have a jaguar flipblade remote key & this has 4th button as a find me feature,which when pressed does this.

yunii

I found out when my bonnet was open that the only reason mine doesn't flash on deadlock is when something is wrong (ie bonnet, boot, door still open). It never flashes on the first lock.

YMMV!

Checked mine today, No flash on first press but you can hear the locks engage, 2nd press, 2 flashes on indicators as the deadlocks engage. Same car as original post by GREGGP. (2009 1.8 petrol Focus Tit).