Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some People Have No Respect!

AJ_sXe

Went to fit my front plate on the car today and found some nasty things while giving it a visual once over:

dsc0001go.jpg

This is not so obvious, but there a large scuff marks on the lense :angry: And my mirrors auto fold on parking!

dsc0002ya.jpg

I know they were not there when the car was detailed and I also know I have not hit anything as I am super careful with this car as it is shiny.

I just can't believe that people would hit someone's car and not care?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

grrrrrrrrr.

I just can't believe that people would hit someone's car and not care?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

grrrrrrrrr.

That's people for you! You can be as careful as you like, but someone else may not necessarily have as much respect for other's belongings... I always park miles away from anyone else where I can.

I once parked at a train station in the Fiesta waiting for someone, and while sat in the car this woman next to me slammed her door into the side of me... I pointed out what she'd done but she point blank denied it, told me I couldn't prove anything and to 'foxtrot oscar'. Lovely.

There's a scratch on the side of my Focus which looks like it may have been done by the zip on a handbag or studs on jeans of someone walking past :angry:

That's people for you! You can be as careful as you like, but someone else may not necessarily have as much respect for other's belongings... I always park miles away from anyone else where I can.

I once parked at a train station in the Fiesta waiting for someone, and while sat in the car this woman next to me slammed her door into the side of me... I pointed out what she'd done but she point blank denied it, told me I couldn't prove anything and to 'foxtrot oscar'. Lovely.

There's a scratch on the side of my Focus which looks like it may have been done by the zip on a handbag or studs on jeans of someone walking past :angry:

After I got it detailed I started parking at the far end of the car park at work all alone, as a lady at work comes flying into the car park everyday, and from the nick of her car, I figure she has hit lots of stuff before.

saw the title.. Some People Have No Respect!

And assumed it was about Stoneys challenge in the photo game :)

You can park in the emptiest part of a car park miles away from any other car and some chump will always park right next to you.

I'd reckon that 90% of marks on my car are caused by someone else.

LOL!

I am truly hurt.

I'm not asking people to dance naked on fresh graves.

If people are seriously against my challenge then I will amend it.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune , as stated most people don't give a toss about your belongings anymore.

Had similar experience to James whilst sat in my little Micra the plonker next to me banged his door hard against my car, I put the window down to question him and got a load of verbal nastiness, stupid idiot left his car and I am not sorry to say I got my revenge with my key, but not on the side I was next to.

Still had a dint in mine though but felt he deserved it.

Also had an almost new Fiat whilst stood at lights , on changing to green an idiot in the wrong lane tried to beat me off the line and took my front wing off, he sped off but finally stopped and he wouldn't leave his car as apparently was going to remove his head from his neck, so the wife said, when a driver pulled up and said he witnessed it all the idiot accepted all responsibility .

The joys of motoring im afraid.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club