Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrc Gb

Haz93

Anyone going to WRC GB this year?? I went last year and there were sooo many ST's and RS's everywhere. Great atmosphere for enthusiasts

Although got a bit muddy it was a good experience and lots of different fords racing too.

Also got to the service park at Buith Wells too to see some of the drivers ( I met Ken Block :P ) and see the speed they fix the cars up!!! If all ford mechanics were that quick no one would ever complain about customer service haha

Alrite haz. Just read your post and im looking at going this year never been too a wrc what does it cost etc.. for 25 years ive always wanted to be a rally driver and never had the chance to go watch it. Looks !Removed! awesome

Will

Hi mate, glad to know you interested

It's a great day out or weekend depending on how much you want to see. The tickets weren't much mate about 20 quid per adult per day, just make sure you get access to the service park as you get to see the drivers and all the repairs, shops etc..

http://www.walesrallygb.com/

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club