Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Saying Hi- My Fiesta S1600

CJ989

Hi all at FOC, have been looking round the forum for a while now, got some great tips already!

Picked up my S1600 in March this year, new with 100 miles on the clock, got a cracking deal on it, and i have to say i have been hugely impressed by the car, after it was brought mainly on impulse! Only found out about the S1600 as my girlfriend was in the ford dealer buying a KA titanium!

Had a Citroen C2 as my first car, then a Mini Cooper, and now the S1600.

Always been car mad, and especially car cleaning and detailing. Not the best pics, must get round to taking some better ones! Car is totally standard, although probably going to get some bulbs for the footwells, (a tip i picked up from the forum :-)

I look forward to posting on the forum soon!

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

Hi all at FOC, have been looking round the forum for a while now, got some great tips already!

Picked up my S1600 in March this year, new with 100 miles on the clock, got a cracking deal on it, and i have to say i have been hugely impressed by the car, after it was brought mainly on impulse! Only found out about the S1600 as my girlfriend was in the ford dealer buying a KA titanium!

Had a Citroen C2 as my first car, then a Mini Cooper, and now the S1600.

Always been car mad, and especially car cleaning and detailing. Not the best pics, must get round to taking some better ones! Car is totally standard, although probably going to get some bulbs for the footwells, (a tip i picked up from the forum :-)

I look forward to posting on the forum soon!

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

Welcome and love the s1600 have seen a few without the stripes over the roof and they look so much better

Lovely motor mate. Really like the White/Blue Stripes.

Is it the 134 version ?

Suppose it must be as it's 12 reg.

Welcome and love the s1600 have seen a few without the stripes over the roof and they look so much better

I couldn't disagree anymore. I think the car looks much better with the stripes. Really stands out with the contrasting colours. Without them they just look like a metal (Not that anything is wrong with metals, it just defines them)

Same year as mine to, good looking car :D

I couldn't disagree anymore. I think the car looks much better with the stripes. Really stands out with the contrasting colours. Without them they just look like a metal (Not that anything is wrong with metals, it just defines them)

Same year as mine to, good looking car :D

I'm not saying they look bad just I think they look better with just the stripes down the side but it's each to there own

I'm not saying they look bad just I think they look better with just the stripes down the side but it's each to there own

Cheers Sam ;-)

Nice car by the way! I hope you enjoy it like I am mine.

Cheers for the comments guys, yea it's the 134 model.

My friend has a Zetec-S in white and I must admit without the stripes I do really like it, but at the same time I like the stripes as it stands out as a S1600.

I've been very impressed by it, great performance and handling and yet still quite comfortable. I even got 50mpg, on a gentle motorway run. White wheels are a nightmare to keep clean, but I always knew they would be!

Marc1, think I've seen your car on detailing world. :-)

Yeah that'd be me :P small world eh!

As for the white wheels I find Auto Finesse mint rims helps a lot. Be worth giving it a go

Yeah that'd be me :P small world eh!

As for the white wheels I find Auto Finesse mint rims helps a lot. Be worth giving it a go

You got a link for that as I fitted white alloys yesterday and It's already annoying me the amount of muck I put in them just fitting them

These were the cheapest when I shopped around for it:

1. Polished bliss at £20

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/auto-finesse-mint-rims.html

2. eBay (where I bought mine) for £22.98 but you get a free applicator pad and a decent micro fibre cloth so I figured it was worth the extra £3 and The applicator pad is a must

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140759738934?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_705

Hope this helps :D

Cheers for the links guys. In terms of wheel wax, I've currently got some cheap turtle wax stuff, which does make a difference bit wears off very quickly. I'll get some of this polished bliss stuff i think, have been looking round for a while.

Not looking forward to winter weather though!! If the weather stays dry I find a week of dirt doesn't show up much, but if it is a wet week, they soon get flithy.

• 1 month later...

Fitted LED footwell lights this weekend (cheers for all the links on here.) They make such a difference! So chuffed with them.