Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plasti Dip, Is It Any Good?

Carl.21

While Im on here I may as well ask the numerous questions that I’ve built up over the past few months.

Firstly has any used or had any experience with plasti dip? From what I’ve seen on you tube it looks like the perfect way to change the colour of anybody panel or trim without damaging the existing paint work. Im looking at changing the colour of the front lower grill and the plastic rear diffuser to a darker shade of black and was wondering if it was worth the money.

Secondly I’ve been looking at different types of wind deflectors for 3 door mk7 fiesta but im not sure what type to go for :s I’ve heard the clip in ones are the way forward whereas on the other hand I’ve read the more permanent option is better. Could anyone who has them fitted tell me which ones are best please?

I’ll be grateful for any input,

Cheers folks

PlastidIpping is worth it.

I had a quad bike in America done with it and it's hard wearing and looks excellent.

Best deflectors are made by Heko or climair.

Heko are definitely a great shout, i have them fitted on my focus and they look so smooth and sturdy.

They are easy to fit, with additional clips which you may want to fit, your choice really.

i know its probably been tried and tested but i wasnt sure if the clip in ones would stand the test of time. Anyway Iv now added them to my pay day wish list along with a snow foam lancer :)

I was thinking about doing the plasti dip on my wheels with there high gloss finish looks good from the video's i have seena dn can just peel it off when i get bored.

Plastidip is decent, easy to apply and hard wearing. For stuff like that it's good.

I have Climair's and find them dead good.

I think Climair are better than Heko - no clips required and they're endorsed by Ford (sold through their dealerships)

I first used plasti dip about 12 months ago on my old mk7 zetec I did all the chrome pieces and the rear diffuser it made it look so much better as it was a black car. I removed it all easily when it came time to trade it in. I now have a white zetec s and I'm looking to use it again on my alloys either in white or black.

I first used plasti dip about 12 months ago on my old mk7 zetec I did all the chrome pieces and the rear diffuser it made it look so much better as it was a black car. I removed it all easily when it came time to trade it in. I now have a white zetec s and I'm looking to use it again on my alloys either in white or black.

well it appears to be a no brainer then :P the fact it can be easily removed and changed just sounded too good to be true

I think Climair are better than Heko - no clips required and they're endorsed by Ford (sold through their dealerships)

I'll look into those Climair ones then, do they go for the same sort of money?

I'll look into those Climair ones then, do they go for the same sort of money?

I believe it's around the £40 mark.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club