Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Con

BSH

I have a 2010 model 1.6tdci Focus and i need to know the quantity of r134a refrigerant for an air con regas.

I know that there should be a plate or sticker under the bonnet showing the amount in weight to put in but i cannot find anything on mine.

I think it is 600 grams but i would be very grateful if someone could confirm this .

Thanks

Steve

it will be in the handbook and if you plan to dont refill youreself if thats why you need it most garages will do it automatically from there database its 6oog but theres also oil to be added and deducted from the total grams depending on the oil in the system which is why it should be drained then refilled

Thanks , I have looked in the handbook and cannot find any mention of amount of refrigerant.

I am regassing it as we have a air con machine at work,it says 600grams on our machine but I just wanted to double check the amount.

I was hoping someone may have a sticker under their bonnet as mine seems to be missing or extremely well hidden.

Steve

ill have a look on mine and put it up for you okay its 0.600kg refridgerant +/-0.012kg oil WSH-M1C231-B

hopefully thats of some use to you mate

My air con dosnt seem to work... When I have the cold air pressed on and the switch air con on it seems the exact same temp. I may have to get this fixed but don't trust fast fit to do it and don't want to get robbed from ford!

ford service and refill the aircon for £69 up my way as for kwik fit etc its just a machine they only connect high and low pressure pipes thats it

My air con dosnt seem to work... When I have the cold air pressed on and the switch air con on it seems the exact same temp. I may have to get this fixed but don't trust fast fit to do it and don't want to get robbed from ford!

Your refrigerant needs refilling.

Even if the button is pushed, if the pressure is low the aircon pump clutch won't engage.

Does anyone know of a company that supplies new air con pipes? I had my condenser replaced and then found that one of the pipes had rotted through so I still don't have cold air! Ford can't identify the pipe as it is the old bolt on type not the later quick release type. My car is an 02 tddi.

Thanks for that Stoney. I was hoping to avoid used parts if at all possible (cost depending really), but I may well have to go down that route.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club