1 reply to this topic

#1 Maverick

Maverick

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.4 2009

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hi

If anyone has a new-ish Focus with lights in the front foot wells then just wanted to let you know that that it is possible to upgrade these cheaply and simply to use red LED bulbs so that they match the car's existing ambient lighting and give a much more 'premium' feel to the interior. I can supply the parts if required.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Fiesta Zetec that I recently upgraded. The standard footwell lights were just conventional bulbs, and I changed them for 9 pin LEDs.

If anyone is interested then please send me a PERSONAL message via the forum as I dont normally post on the FOCUS pages.

Thanks
Hope you like the pictures.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ivor bigun

ivor bigun

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium x pack sport pack 2008
Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:11 PM

Hi

If anyone has a new-ish Focus with lights in the front foot wells then just wanted to let you know that that it is possible to upgrade these cheaply and simply to use red LED bulbs so that they match the car's existing ambient lighting and give a much more 'premium' feel to the interior. I can supply the parts if required.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Fiesta Zetec that I recently upgraded. The standard footwell lights were just conventional bulbs, and I changed them for 9 pin LEDs.

If anyone is interested then please send me a PERSONAL message via the forum as I dont normally post on the FOCUS pages.

Thanks
Hope you like the pictures.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wel I am not doing that it has Changed it into a FIEASTA lol

ON mine It has b1 capless bulbs I just used a direct LED replacement white

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users