Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Mrmark941

Car Newbie Here

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm new to driving and recently purchased a Ford Fiesta MK3 (51,000 Miles!) Basically I'm here just to learn about the cars etc, anybody think of cheap mods (that won't really affect insurance) that I could do? :)

Hi welcome :)

Hey, I'm new to driving and recently purchased a Ford Fiesta MK3 (51,000 Miles!) Basically I'm here just to learn about the cars etc, anybody think of cheap mods (that won't really affect insurance) that I could do? :)

Welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

also check out DMB graphics for some ford badge overlays http://www.dmb.uk.co...fiesta7#colours

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

also check out DMB graphics for some ford badge overlays http://www.dmb.uk.co...fiesta7#colours

when I pick her up I will post some images. I was looking at the overlays, I quite like them so I will probably get one for my Fiesta when I pick it up. Anything much I can do to the appearance. I want something that makes it classy, I would like to get some LED strips either on the inside (Footwell's & Possibly Boot) or the Front lights (like Audi's) but I don't know how to wire them up really and where I can trail the wires. I've got some money to spend but I don't wanna make it too modified due to insurance. I should be on the road around November so I've got some time to make her my own :).

when I pick her up I will post some images. I was looking at the overlays, I quite like them so I will probably get one for my Fiesta when I pick it up. Anything much I can do to the appearance. I want something that makes it classy, I would like to get some LED strips either on the inside (Footwell's & Possibly Boot) or the Front lights (like Audi's) but I don't know how to wire them up really and where I can trail the wires. I've got some money to spend but I don't wanna make it too modified due to insurance. I should be on the road around November so I've got some time to make her my own :).

anything is possible and interior lighting wont effect your insurance,

can be wired to illuminate when the doors are opened etc.

best thing to purchase first of all is the haynes manual for the car, then you will know exactly what wires are what.

and choose what you want to tap in to for power sources to power your lights etc.

anything is possible and interior lighting wont effect your insurance,

can be wired to illuminate when the doors are opened etc.

best thing to purchase first of all is the haynes manual for the car, then you will know exactly what wires are what.

and choose what you want to tap in to for power sources to power your lights etc.

Awesome! That would be sweet looking! Sorry to sound thick by a "Haynes Manual" Is that basically the Manual for that specific car, how/where would you find them? :blink:

Awesome! That would be sweet looking! Sorry to sound thick by a "Haynes Manual" Is that basically the Manual for that specific car, how/where would you find them? :blink:

yes the haynes manual is a book that dispays the full wiring diagram of the cars electrics aswell as mechanical information on servicing etc.

but they are all model specific so your year of fiesta and either petrol or diesel model.

their would be two different haynes manuals for your model either petrol or diesel.

Ive sent you a link to purchase the manual you require for your model of fiesta.