AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Moses-cuz

Interior Trim Where Can I Get It!?

12 posts in this topic

The lrevious owner of the s1600 im gettin has painted the circular air vent surrounds black. I dont like it and have searched all over the net to buy some silver ones and cant find anything. Help please cheeeers.

I think your only option is to spray them back the colour you want them as that's how they will have been turned black also does it have the Sony stereo as that is black as standard

Nope doesnt have the sony stereo it has the silver one. I would spray them back but theyve originally done a bad job of making them black (bits of dust and crap under the paint) shame. Ive seen replacement ones for the mk6 circle ones (i think) would they fit you rekon?

Im not sure think they are a slightly different size. Your local dealer should be able to give you a price for the correct ford ones.

Fiar doos. Ill get onto them about it when i pick the car up on friday. Thanks for the help :)

No problem is it just te vents that have been blacked or is it the centre console and steering wheel trim aswell

i thought that myself. not sure i want to risk buying if they dont fit.

Had a quick look through Ford Ecat. There are 11 different ford part numbers for the vents, so would need your Reg to confirm exact part.

Looks like they are only about £20 for a pair. Best bet might be to just ask your local Ford dealer for a price.

I need to read the rules on advertising ;)

Edited by iNath
Less than 20 posts

I need to read the rules on advertising ;)

I'd have definately bought that if i had thr sparr cash right now! :(