Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Fiesta Metal

metaljordan

Hi guys, i just created my account on here and decided to create this post!

I ordered my fiesta metal last week and fell lucky that one had been made ready for the new 62 plates with all of the options that i wanted. This saved me a 4-5 month wait which i was more than happy with!

A friend of mine works at my local polar ford and sent me a text yesterday telling me that it had been delivered, he also sent me a picture.(I will upload when i get a chance)

So i was just wondering if anybody had any info on the Fiesta Metal, or if anyone has one already how good are they etc and are they worth the extra money from the Zetec S?

Thanks.

There's quite a few of them about now. Good we cars. I personaly didn't see the point of buying one when I got mine as I got my car Very cheap for the spec it is.

My mate has a black metal, the dash is lovely in black. I just don't like the silver highlights to exterior. But he's blacked them out anyway :) when you pick your car up? Get some pics up when you can

Hi mate thanks for the reply, i pick it up on the 1st september cant wait lol and yes i will be sure to upload some pics.

I managed to get some money off it, thanks to my mate who works at ford so i got it for 14,500 rather than 16,600.

That's not a bad price mate :)

I paid £13,200 for mine last year :) luckily I got military dicount so saved a fortune with all the extras

hi mate congrats on your purchase ive come over from vag to ford and picked up my metal with privacy glass and sony dab headunit brand new for 13, 150 as i got a discount on it, i love the car but just cant stand the new petrol engines as their quite tappety but so are all the other petrol engines out there like the vw polo/seat ibiza or even worse the vauxhall corsa.

hope you enjoy the car, as i do but might chip it in next year for the fiesta st, as ive got it on ford options

That's not a bad price mate :)

I paid £13,200 for mine last year :) luckily I got military dicount so saved a fortune with all the extras

Yh i know its a good feeling when you can add options and your not getting charged for them lol

hi mate congrats on your purchase ive come over from vag to ford and picked up my metal with privacy glass and sony dab headunit brand new for 13, 150 as i got a discount on it, i love the car but just cant stand the new petrol engines as their quite tappety but so are all the other petrol engines out there like the vw polo/seat ibiza or even worse the vauxhall corsa.

hope you enjoy the car, as i do but might chip it in next year for the fiesta st, as ive got it on ford options

yh im on ford options aswell and the sales guy told me that i should be in a good position in about 9 months in terms of the equity i would have to put into my next car. I was looking at going for the ST aswell in about 9 months just depend on how much the insurance would change as im only 19!

You won't be dissapointed. Great car and worth the extra £s.

Hi - I think you'll be delighted with the Metal. Had mine for about a week now and really enjoying the little car. Although I noticed that you're 19. My insurance have told me that anyone driving the car needs to be above 21... May be something to look into...!

could just be down to your insurance company, my mates only 19 with his aswell.

Yh i have my quote all set up and ready to go with elephant, im looking at £2400

Jesus £2400.... WOW... I know life is for the young.... but there are some benefits to being 39... Paid £450 for my fully comp and was gutted...

the Fiesta Metal however is well worth the expense.. Enjoy..

Jesus £2400.... WOW... I know life is for the young.... but there are some benefits to being 39... Paid £450 for my fully comp and was gutted...

the Fiesta Metal however is well worth the expense.. Enjoy..

Lmao That was my exact thoughts when I read the quote!

I pay £900 for my S1600 at 22 which isn't too bad I guess

How much?????? Jeez.

I pay £350 and feel hard done by.

How much?????? Jeez.

I pay £350 and feel hard done by.

Depending on how you look at it there's always someone worse off and in this case it happens to be me and metaljordan :blink:

I suppose I'm lucky as I have full no claims, 25 years of points free motoring and advanced training credits too.

I think the most I ever paid was £600 when I was a kid. Although it was for a Renault 5 TL... with a whole litre of power.

Times change and young'uns have to pay through the nose just to insure a car let alone buy the thing. I'd be still on the bus if my insurance was £2400.. First car only cost 500 notes..! However that was 20 years ago when you could buy a house for 3 grand...

im only a 1.6 zetec s with 3 years no claims with direct line who quoted me my renewal at £600+ but after an online quote as a new customer, a phone call starting with a complaint i got it down to £350. quite chuffed as im 22 on tuesday!

I suppose I'm lucky as I have full no claims, 25 years of points free motoring and advanced training credits too.

Not as lucky as me though Stoney. £225 fully comp protected me and other half full no claims but no advanced driver training .

You must drive on an island with no other cars on it and wrapped in cotton wool.

its a great car mate and with the discount you got it will cover the insurance for the first year :-)

Thanks for all the replies guys, i'm popping up to polar ford tomorrow as i know its in stock so if i can i will get some snaps and upload them tomorrow at some point :)

Nipped to polar ford today unfortunately the keys were locked up in the service department which doesn't open on weekends but i still managed to take a few pics:

706fecaf.jpg

8709d852.jpg

84c492b1.jpg

ac863852.jpg

52dd9632.jpg

57d948b3.jpg

1f100d5d.jpg

I can smell the newness from here!

Looks really smart,

I'm especially loving the interior - very premium looking for a small car. :-)