Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Metal Owner - South Yorkshire

Nimrod

Evening All -

Firstly, great site you've got here. Nice to see some great looking cars and knowledgeable people.

Picked up my (new to me) Fiesta Metal on Tuesday. Delighted with it. Didn't know much about the car before buying it. I was looking for a Zetec S but happened to see this car on eBay from a local Ford dealer. Luckily I was in a position to go there and buy it immediately. Didn't even know what I was buying but really liked the look of this car, so bought it and then set about investigating what I'd bought. Could have gone badly I know but lady luck was on my side that day.

The car has usual upgrades such as,

Sony Stereo with upgraded Speakers - This is a superb sound with amazing quality. Comes with bluetooth - Voice control etc

Centre armrest - This is a little annoying as can't use the handbrake when it's down.

Rear spoiler - Mine looks different to the others - Presume this is an aftermarket part.

Grey paint - I believe this is also an added element.

I've popped some pictures below. Hope you like it.

Thanks - Andy

276badf8.jpg

fb9e9086.jpg

72a5ca93.jpg

6aaa1f94.jpg

d3dd1a16.jpg

2148c05d.jpg

Hi andy welcome to the forum cars looking sweet i love the metal editions. And yes the spoiler is different it has extentions on which you can buy online. :-)

welcome to the forums mate, car looks great! Yh the spoiler is an add on from mountune worth about £140 so you dropped lucky really.

i have my metal on order, i pick it up on the 1st September have a look on my profile at the topic i posted last week you might learn a few things about the car that people have posted. :D