3 replies to this topic

#1 kremmen

kremmen

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Puma

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

Is it me or is the low beam on the New Fiesta set too low? I am finding it quite dangerous at times.

Paul

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec MK7
Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Do you mean it is aiming to much at the ground or not enough light?

If its aiming to much at the ground there should be a thing to change the angle of the lights (at least there was on my old car)

#3 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

Make sure the lights are set to "0" unless theres a full load in the car, then look in your manual for which setting you need.

The light level thingy (sorry don't know the name of it :P) will be next to the main swtich for the head lights. I find the beam is very good on the fiesta and have no reason to complain :)

#4 kremmen

kremmen

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Puma

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

Make sure the lights are set to "0" unless theres a full load in the car, then look in your manual for which setting you need.

The light level thingy (sorry don't know the name of it :P) will be next to the main swtich for the head lights. I find the beam is very good on the fiesta and have no reason to complain :)

Yaay, I found it . Bit embarrassing really, I didn't realise that it was incorporated with front fog switch. I probably made it worse by fumbling to turn it on. The dial was on No.4.

Thanks.

Paul

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users