Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S Owner

Hey all,

Have had a Focus C-Max for the last 5 years until some moron decided he'd take a wet corner way too fast and ended up in a combined 80mph head on with him.....

56b13881-e2e0-8a68.jpg

Got the payout for the car this week so been looking about and fell in love with a 2010 Focus Zetec S 1.6TDCi in Black, FSH, 17,800miles and they are gonna fit a towbar FOC, although with the rear diffuser it's gonna be interesting to see how they manage that, but so far I'm a happy bunny, hopefully get to pick it up Tuesday :)

56b13881-e335-e4f8.jpg

Expect a tirade of stupid questions from me lol

Paul.

Hi and welcome Paul to FOC , great choice of car m8

Welcome to FOC, there are some awesome examples of Focus Zetec S' on here (mine isn't to shabby either!) so get looking around, and get a topic started with your motor pal :)

Thanks all :)

Do people start seperate threads for their cars then? Mine's standard (I think) and I don't plan on any upgrades so not sure it would be a very interesting thread lol

Thanks all :)

Do people start seperate threads for their cars then? Mine's standard (I think) and I don't plan on any upgrades so not sure it would be a very interesting thread lol

Yea mate.

Check my signature for my thread and the Focus Zetec S thread :)

Welcome to the forum.

I joined with no intention of modifying either.

It's amazing what happens.

Indeed, engine wise theres no point in me modifying but I wouldn't mind the ST alloys......it just so happens my Dad has one so considering he's nearly 65 I wonder if I can take them without him noticing......haha

Welcome yet another Zetec S owner ha. I came here to admire others work and cars, now i find myself in full swing and admire touching my Zetec S up.

Will keep eye out for pictures.

Picked her up today, well chuffed especially with the towbar :)

zetec1.jpg

zetec2.jpg

zetec3.jpg

zetec4.jpg

zetec5.jpg

For some reason the satnav won't activate, the card has data on it but it won't activate, any ideas?

zetec6.jpg

Paul.

Anyone wanna swap me their focus zetec s for my frp?? Gonna need a bigger car in january!

welcome dude.

nice looking motor. i wasnt going to do anything to mine. but i keep looking on eBay and its becoming a bad idea...u always want to click buy! haha

Thanks all, loving it so far, although I need to get it booked in for the satnav, think it's the SD card thats knackered, I can read it on my PC but one minute it thinks its a 4Gb card, the next an 8Gb.

Sure sounds like a corrupted card to me.

Ford will charge big money for a replacement.

Search eBay for a replacement one- far cheaper.

Hi. re the sat nav. Have you tryed, just removeing the card and clean the contacts?

" just rub them on your shirt"

this worked for me in a Volvo dvd " sat nav"

and my phone memery card.

I hope this helps.

Car looks good mate,

a detachable tow bar may have suited the apperance of the car a little better but each to their own taste,

have you any modifications planned?

Hi. re the sat nav. Have you tryed, just removeing the card and clean the contacts?

" just rub them on your shirt"

Hi mate, yeah it's not that it can't read the card sadly, the data is all there but I think the card is duff sadly. But, they can fix it, I ain't paying :)

a detachable tow bar may have suited the apperance of the car a little better but each to their own taste,

have you any modifications planned?

They wanted me to chip in for the towbar if I wanted a detachable so I'm happy to live with it.

Nah, no mods planned, can't really think of anything I'd want to do to it if I'm honest......although I may regret saying that lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club