74 replies to this topic

#16 Leemaxd

Leemaxd

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus zetec s

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Thank you :) we got the badge from dmb at the ford fair they have a website though, and the splitter is from triple r composites on Facebook or eBay I have put the links a couple of posts above.
Your car is nice mate, have you modified it all or thinking too?

Cool is the badge a gel or metal mate?
I got a new exhaust back section for it, and fitted the st pod and done silly things like parking sensors now, not really got any major plans for it apart for that splitter ;) and I think I may carbon wrap the roof.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 SteveandMichelleFocus

SteveandMichelleFocus

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S 2.0 Tdci
  • Year: 2009

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:47 PM

They are gel badges, how much did you pay for the parking sensors? Thinking of getting them!

#18 Leemaxd

Leemaxd

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

They are gel badges, how much did you pay for the parking sensors? Thinking of getting them!

Got them off eBay colour coded to the car 49.99 you can get them much cheaper but i didn't want to risk the aggro with cheap ones
Posted Image

#19 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,958 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Not sure if i qualify since i havent got the front grills done yet but here it is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 SteveandMichelleFocus

SteveandMichelleFocus

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Got them off eBay colour coded to the car 49.99 you can get them much cheaper but i didn't want to risk the aggro with cheap ones
Posted Image

Did you fit them yourself? I was thinking it would be alot more than that... Around 200 I was thinking

#21 SteveandMichelleFocus

SteveandMichelleFocus

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Nice car Lenny, loving the Daytime running lights!

#22 Paddy H

Paddy H

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Name: Patrick
  • Ford Model: Focus MK 2.5 Zetec S 1.6

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Lenny your car is spot on, always has been and you can tell its had such work put into it. Your definitley an 'S' man in my eyes. Haha. What is the yellow sticker badge under TDCI? I saw it before and forgot ask? You need some bigger alloys and i think your pretty much sweet.

Will get some pictures of mine up tomorrow after a quick wash. Even though i have no ST bumper or S lip yet. Poor me!

#23 Leemaxd

Leemaxd

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Not sure if i qualify since i havent got the front grills done yet but here it is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yea Lenny looking a treat mate just love the drl's, if I had the cash would definertly go for some of them :)
To be honest I think I like your pod gauges better than mine.

#24 Leemaxd

Leemaxd

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

Did you fit them yourself? I was thinking it would be alot more than that... Around 200 I was thinking

Yea fitted them myself didn't even take an hour it's well easy, there is a great guide on here on how to do them by Preee

#25 TDCiST

TDCiST

No Smoke No Poke... Unless you have a DPF!

• 1,681 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Zetec S 1.6 TDCi
Contributor

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

The Yellow Badge on Lenny's car is a Mountune Tuning Badge...

As Promised, here are 3 Pics of mine... After a good Snowfoam, Wash, and polish session today!

So, Bits so far... LHD Reverse light, and Bonnet Lip Colour Code, Carbon DMB badges all round, Personal Plates, (Oh.. And show plates ;) )
Bits to come... Colour code fog surrounds, ST Upper Grille (Maybe), Debadge the Rear (But leave the TDCi Badge)

Leemaxd, your obviously fairly close to where I live... We have the same area code ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Leemaxd

Leemaxd

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

As Promised, here are 3 Pics of mine... After a good Snowfoam, Wash, and polish session today!

So, Bits so far... LHD Reverse light, and Bonnet Lip Colour Code, Carbon DMB badges all round, Personal Plates, (Oh.. And show plates ;) )
Bits to come... Colour code fog surrounds, ST Upper Grille (Maybe), Debadge the Rear (But leave the TDCi Badge)

Leemaxd, your obviously fairly close to where I live... We have the same area code ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn that cars clean, looks nice :)

#27 .Ryan

.Ryan

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Name: Rhino
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice!

#28 Paddy H

Paddy H

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Name: Patrick
  • Ford Model: Focus MK 2.5 Zetec S 1.6

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Dave message me your address and il drop my car off to be cleaned to the standard of yours. Stunning.

#29 TDCiST

TDCiST

No Smoke No Poke... Unless you have a DPF!

• 1,681 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Zetec S 1.6 TDCi
Contributor

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

if only I had another spare 6 hours lol!!

#30 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,958 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
Contributor

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Nice car Lenny, loving the Daytime running lights!

Lenny your car is spot on, always has been and you can tell its had such work put into it. Your definitley an 'S' man in my eyes. Haha. What is the yellow sticker badge under TDCI? I saw it before and forgot ask? You need some bigger alloys and i think your pretty much sweet. Will get some pictures of mine up tomorrow after a quick wash. Even though i have no ST bumper or S lip yet. Poor me!

Yea Lenny looking a treat mate just love the drl's, if I had the cash would definertly go for some of them :) To be honest I think I like your pod gauges better than mine.

Thanks for the comments guys,
as previously said, the yellow badge below the TDCi is a Mountune Performance badge,
they dont make anything in regards to performance for the TDCi yet but when they do, ill be the first to look like i have it fitted lol

the Drl's are a great modification and worth every penny when funds allow. also the pod needs a bit more work to get it 100% i need to trim the perspex plate again that fits inbetween the two gauges because the oil gaugle is going off to the right due to the blanking plate being too wide, i also need to fit the sensor for the oil gauge and get the CSR light brows colour coded, they are not permanently fitted to the focus yet, i just put them on for the purpose of the picture,

but all modifications are on hold until i get a new laptop, my existing one packed up last weekend so i dont have internet access at home now,i can only get online in work until i purchase a replacment.

thanks for the comments guys, and a fantastic thread here

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users