Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

kellie88allen

Help ...its So Hard

2 posts in this topic

ive recently had my streetka for my birthday and the only thing ive managed to do is apply my sunstrip an put in my xenons...its so hard trying to find stuff to tweak my new toy

im currently struggling the most with finding angel eye headlights if there is anyone that knows of anywhere i can find them it would be much appreciated..also replacements for just the rear window just cause i cant be assed to remove the stickers someone put in

any help would be wonderful pleeeeease...

All KA and SportKA headlights are the same, its just part of them get blocked off by the bumper so with angel eyes you may loose some of the beam patten.