Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 TDCI Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

Hi there guys and gals, I'm considering changing my standard Sony head unit for another double din unit, one with all the connections with it, Bluetooth, USB, DVD blah blah, my question being, will this be a straight swap ( which I personally doubt) or will I need a fascia panel thingy, as I can't seem to find any on fleebay. A link would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction. Anyone fitted one ??? Views, opinions welcome, thanks in advance, Mike.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 gforce

gforce

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST
  • Year: Non

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

I had one mate, got a fascia panel, loom adapter and aerial adapter kit on ebay to fit it. Really liked it but have reverted back to my Sony as I'm thinkin of selling the car after MOT so it's actually up for sale in the Buy & Sell sub-forum on here complete with Focus bits and pieces. If interested or you've any questions, just ask!

#3 PaulE

PaulE

Settling In Well

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec Climate 1.8 - 3 Door - 1.8
  • Year: 2006

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

I had one mate, got a fascia panel, loom adapter and aerial adapter kit on ebay to fit it. Really liked it but have reverted back to my Sony as I'm thinkin of selling the car after MOT so it's actually up for sale in the Buy & Sell sub-forum on here complete with Focus bits and pieces. If interested or you've any questions, just ask!

Did you use the cage it came with? I've just got an alpine double DIN and the alpine cage is too big, even without facia.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users