Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is This Normal?

ChrissH

Hiya,

I'm hoping someone can help me and shed some light on what this noise is and what it means!

I recently got my Air Con regassed on my Fiesta (58 Plate) - and now every time I turn on the Fiesta Air Con, the air doesn't get cold and it just clicks, hisses and doesn't seem to engage. I've uploaded a video just so you can all see.

I'm not sure if its just not been re-gassed properly or if there is actually an issue - I must admit, I never noticed this before the Air Con regassing, and the air coming out was cold before (albeit not freezing cold hence the regas).

(Apologies for the video.. the "hiss and Click" might not be very noticeable, but i've also tried to focus on the compressor itself - You might have to turn it up to hear it..)

It sounds like it's tryin to kick up but won't turn on, I'd get in touch with the regas firm n see what they say

They've said it's a faulty Air con compressor, but it was fine and I honestly never noticed before I took my car to them! Just strange that it only started happening after I went to them..

Has anyone else had this issue?

Not at all. It used to be slightly cold when it was on, but now it is not even cold at all.