Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Workplace Fun And Games

Brigante

Was looking on a old memory card and found a few photo's of some fun and games I got up to in a previous job involving shrink wrap and it got me thinking off all the other funny stuff that used to go on.

Shrink wrapped the door way up when mate was on his lunch break

210976_478387198846505_1650189820_o.jpg

Haven't got a photo but the next day I physically boarded the door way up so he had a right shock when he opened the door.

One of my personal favorites is taking the wrap to a pot heads car

375846_478387268846498_808801534_n.jpg

255531_478387378846487_49761579_n.jpg

What sort of stuff does everyone else get up to at work to stop things being boring?

Classic cling film trick! We get upto quite alot to be honest. Squaddie banter level is high, il have dig out some pictures heres one though.

Out in Afghan we have cut / shave our own hair so we did one of the boys like this and hid the shavers after!

402218_2888015965863_460144775_n.jpg

Classic cling film trick! We get upto quite alot to be honest. Squaddie banter level is high, il have dig out some pictures heres one though.

Out in Afghan we have cut / shave our own hair so we did one of the boys like this and hid the shavers after!

402218_2888015965863_460144775_n.jpg

!Removed! brilliant mate :P

Knew it wouldn't be long till someone put some sort of !Removed! up.

One of the best things I did was shrink wrap a poor bloke to a chair then we just rolled him into a storeroom and just left him there.

Some git actually played a little trick on me today, nothing major, they just chained my bag to a chair so I was just like riight <_< when I went to pick it up. Knew it would be one of em so I just chained everyone's bags together to a chair then pee'd off home ;)

Here I wedged a plank under the door handle when a bloke was in the carzy and put weight in front of it so it couldn't be opened from inside

185536_478399622178596_754100008_n.jpg

I lived in a flat years ago with a girlfriend and rigged the doorbell with speaker cable so that when I was in the bathroom I could make the bell ring.

Had her running up and down two flights of stairs for months.

i put a stanley knife blade under a lads cushion on his chair at work pointing upwards.... when he sat down he jumped up saying what thats, and he felt a small prick up his &#33;Removed&#33;, me and another lad could stop wetting ourselves haha

lol, ours are all mostly desk related antics, rearranging of desks. I have photo's somewher from many years ago when I worked in the kitchens.

The day I was leaving, I got hosed, fire extinguished and also a shed load of paprika chucked over me! its going to take me some time to dig out the photo, but could be a good laugh!

Almost every day I steal one of my German colleauge's iPhone and hide it somewhere obscure and creative. He still hasn't learned to stop leaving it unattended.

Almost every day I steal one of my German colleauge's iPhone and hide it somewhere obscure and creative. He still hasn't learned to stop leaving it unattended.

Ain't that an unwritten law though? Leave your phone unattended and face the consequences

lol, ours are all mostly desk related antics, rearranging of desks. I have photo's somewher from many years ago when I worked in the kitchens.

The day I was leaving, I got hosed, fire extinguished and also a shed load of paprika chucked over me! its going to take me some time to dig out the photo, but could be a good laugh!

Lool dig em out mate sounds funny

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club