Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Lightbrows Csr Automotive

Lenny

Hi all,

i have recently purchased some headlight brows for my focus from CSR Automotive in Germany, they are 100% Quality and ive been reading through their catalogue and noticed that they also manufacture a nice set for the mk7 fiesta, so i thought id post a link on here for those who may be interested, and they also have some nice body kits which are CNC machined for a precise fit and supplied in primer ready for paint.

http://de.csr-shop.i...ductid=32916570

SB053.jpg

SB053_V2.jpg

SB053_V3.jpg

They look mean on the Fiesta. Lenny you need get yours on buddy!

need to get them colour coded first then purchase some black headlight units, then fit them also get the grills gloss black lol all in the pipe line mate, need to get meself a new laptop first though, only have access in work as it packed up on me last weekend.

They look mean! How do they attach?

They look mean! How do they attach?

come supplied with some body kit adhesive, and tape for the edges to prevent water getting between them and the headlight.

i bought there first version of these. they are similar but dont hane the strip that runs alont the top of the light inline with the bonnet.

i hope the fitment has improved somewhat since then. rubbish fit, with the tape fitted the bonnet would hit the covers and mark the cover + bonnet. so removed them and have never used them since.

looking at the tripple R ones now.

let me know how the quality, fit is on these please :) thanks

i bought there first version of these. they are similar but dont hane the strip that runs alont the top of the light inline with the bonnet.

i hope the fitment has improved somewhat since then. rubbish fit, with the tape fitted the bonnet would hit the covers and mark the cover + bonnet. so removed them and have never used them since.

looking at the tripple R ones now.

let me know how the quality, fit is on these please :) thanks

I have purchased a set of the focus mk2.5 light brows from csr and they trial fitted perfectly, ihavent fitted them permanently yet because I need to get them colour coded.

Perhaps the new design of csr brows for the mk7 with the additional line across the top is to assist the bond to the headlight but looks good to me

may just give them a shot again :)

get some pics up when yours are painted and fitted please.