Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Mucking About With My Car?

Brigante

Lol I'm on the no fear nowdays mate since unkey Clive told me of em. Let's all camp out in me car n wait for the idiots, I reckon they'll need a bulb changing. Got the sudden urge to go n by a few buckets and a bag of concrete from wickes ;) then maybe a trip over to the lake.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• Stoney871

• GSM

• Lenny

Unrelated cause someone mucking about with me badge must of happened friday night, but the Missus just shown me this about what happened on sunday night round the corner from me;

http://www.thisisnot...tail/story.html

Lmfao... sorry, this is probably a bit sick, but my favourite part of this whole article:

"Mrs Husbands, who was recently widowed, said she was in tears when she found out her son's car and van had been targeted."

Mrs No Husbands.

Lmfao... sorry, this is probably a bit sick, but my favourite part of this whole article:

"Mrs Husbands, who was recently widowed, said she was in tears when she found out her son's car and van had been targeted."

Mrs No Husbands.

Yes, you're sick.

;)

stoney will agree the best deterants a german shephard dont matter how many there are or how tough they all crap it when faced with germanies finest showing its teeth. and they have a taste for !Removed! lol best dog ever the most loyal

Oh aye, nothing like a snarling furball with nasty snapping teeth and staring eyes to put the fear of god into a yob, but enough about me ;) .

It's a brave person that puts their hand into a car with a large dog in it, even I am cautious when i take my Mali out of my wagon as she gets very exitable and has snaffed me more than once and i'm the bugger that feeds and grooms her!!

Another option-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoUL_bIotw

Oh aye, nothing like a snarling furball with nasty snapping teeth and staring eyes to put the fear of god into a yob, but enough about me ;) .

It's a brave person that puts their hand into a car with a large dog in it, even I am cautious when i take my Mali out of my wagon as she gets very exitable and has snaffed me more than once and i'm the bugger that feeds and grooms her!!

Another option-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoUL_bIotw

Lmao knew someone would put this up. Was just watching it the other night actually, one of the best scenes of the whole 2 series

It annoys me when some car alarms are set up so they chirp or beep when you walk past them, it makes me want to kick the buggers just for the hell of it.

The best alarms are the ones that don't anounce themselves until needed.

Around my area if the kids suss out that a car has a sensitive alarm they set it off constantly on purpose and run the battery down. Little Darlings.

Think mine only goes off if someone was to open a door. Its like if i open the bonnet with the key but when the rest of the car is still locked, the alarm will go off as soon as i lift the bonnet.

Its not very loud though as when i set it off when i was outside n the Missus was in the bedroom she said she could only barely hear it so i may have to upgrade it soon. How would i go about making it louder?

Where exactly are they located mate? Fancy linking me to the sorta thing I'd need on eBay?

Have a look for ST or RS horns as they're double horns and a smidge louder.

Have a look for ST or RS horns as they're double horns and a smidge louder.

Purchased a 180dB train horn lmfao good deep sound, excellent for padestrians and cyclist's

Come supplied with a 12v comprerssor to drive the 14" trumpet lol excellent

£180 for the compressor alone though.

I was just discussing a very similar topic with a fellow who lives in kent on the kia owners club. I personally would love a sensitive alarm, but rather than beeping to say "get the chuff away from my car", I would have a promity oil slick, the toe rags wont come near my car again, they will break there legs as they fall!

Might also conveniently set up some well placed pins for when they fall!

Just wire it to a 3 phase live feed and video the dancing about for YouTube. ;)

That would be worth its weight in gold!

ide be interested in this as the alarm isnt that loud and searching the net ive found no way of altering the volume etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club