Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Voice Control

raycopper

Tech Pack

Ford Keyfree System, Ford 'Power' starter button, Bluetooth, USB connection for external music devices

According to Fords website it comes with bluetooth, which as far as im aware comes with voice control aswell

According to Fords website it comes with bluetooth, which as far as im aware comes with voice control aswell

Thats what I've been telling everyone since I ordered it, but been having doubts last couple of days. Will know for sure 2nd of March. Thanks for the reply

Thats what I've been telling everyone since I ordered it, but been having doubts last couple of days. Will know for sure 2nd of March. Thanks for the reply

Yep, Tech Pack comes with Voice control.

It's on page 17 of the Fiesta Brochure.

USB.jpg

Yep, Tech Pack comes with Voice control.

It's on page 17 of the Fiesta Brochure.

Thanks KeithC,

We have similar tastes it seems, mines Morello with Tech Pack too

We have similar tastes it seems, mines Morello with Tech Pack too

Have you gone for Dotts in Soho, Trudie New in Syracuse for the interior. The wife wanted a Hot Magenta until we saw a Morello with Dotts in Soho, Trudie New in Syracuse at our local dealer, as below.

interior.jpg

Have you gone for Dotts in Soho, Trudie New in Syracuse for the interior. The wife wanted a Hot Magenta until we saw a Morello with Dotts in Soho, Trudie New in Syracuse at our local dealer, as below.

My order says fairland/syracuse. l didn't want coloured dashtop

I thought the Hot Magenta came with the "red" dash and seat trim as standard? All the Hot MAgenta ones I have seen and all the photosd of the interior in the brochure also suggest this.

I thought the Hot Magenta came with the "red" dash and seat trim as standard? All the Hot MAgenta ones I have seen and all the photosd of the interior in the brochure also suggest this.

This maybe the case but im 99% u can change it all

It doesnt come as standard, youve just seen demo cars which have been specced up to show off the fiesta. Personally i think the red/burgundy dash works well and actually gives the fiesta a premium feel. My wifes new fiesta has a grey ish colour which imho doesnt look as good

It doesnt come as standard, youve just seen demo cars which have been specced up to show off the fiesta. Personally i think the red/burgundy dash works well and actually gives the fiesta a premium feel. My wifes new fiesta has a grey ish colour which imho doesnt look as good

With Hot Magenta you can either choose Fairland / Syracuse (grey upper dash / dark grey lower) or Soho / Syracuse (red upper dash / dark grey lower). Most people just go for the Soho / Syracuse version as they think it goes better with hot magenta.

With Hot Magenta you can either choose Fairland / Syracuse (grey upper dash / dark grey lower) or Soho / Syracuse (red upper dash / dark grey lower). Most people just go for the Soho / Syracuse version as they think it goes better with hot magenta.

Hey old fella, good job I'm not most people!

Mine's got Fairland with Syracuse as I thought Soho was a bit naff.......or maybe I'm just a very boring young f**t... :D :D

Hey old fella, good job I'm not most people!

Mine's got Fairland with Syracuse as I thought Soho was a bit naff.......or maybe I'm just a very boring young f**t... :D :D

Hedgepig, I think in the end your Fairland / Syracuse version will stand the test of time better than the popular Soho one. We'll look back one day and say that Soho version was so 2009's. I would have chosen Fairland if it was for me as it looks classier but I'm hoping the current Mrs L will like it? :ph34r:

So, maybe you're a young !Removed! who's a short-sighted visionary? :blink: ;)

Hedgepig, I think in the end your Fairland / Syracuse version will stand the test of time better than the popular Soho one. We'll look back one day and say that Soho version was so 2009's. I would have chosen Fairland if it was for me as it looks classier but I'm hoping the current Mrs L will like it? :ph34r:

So, maybe you're a young !Removed! who's a short-sighted visionary? :blink: ;)

Yes, you're probably right.

I just thought that when it comes round to part exchange it for an ST or RS that the more neutral dashboard would be easier to resell...........

It 'd be just my luck to get some futuristic bod who wanted the Soho finish....................... ;) ;)