Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can You Chip Or Remap A Petrol 2.0 Focus Titanium

moy24

Hi i drive a 2006 focus titaium 2.0 petrol 145bhp and was wondering if you could chip or remap a petrol car and is it worth doing as it not a turbo hope some one will give me some advice thnks

you can, but its a waste of money as the gains would be very low and hardly noticeable.

thanks for your reply i thought so i was told it not worth it but just wanted to double check my girlfriend is learning how to drive and she want to learn in my focus and my answear was p*** off lol so im thinking of buying her a car to learn in what do you all think will be best i was thinking of a corsa c 1.2 sxi or a mk4 golf 1.4 or a fiesta but newer shape like 2004 shape.but what do you all think she dont like clios,punto or saxo,

summat cheap as its a gaurantee it will get bumped scraped written off in the first year anyway

my sister is learning in a 1.4tdci 2007 fiesta...pretty cheap on insurance and only £30 a year on tax.

dont get a golf, that will be really expensive on insurance as they have loads of power.

its only 70odd bhp in the golf 1.4 still wouldnt buy 1 vw dealers cost an arm and a leg parts are expensive and they aint as reliable as you think there a favorite to get stolen so high insurance the corsa sxi is the boy racers favorite so insurance can be through the roof easy to break into and chavvy sorry to say it but they are despite the alloys and the big bore exhaust with a sub in the boot and they all are they have usualy been ragged to within an inch of there lives there are a few good cars out there for a learner small pugeots are cheap to buy and run such as a 206 a rover or mg rover have many ford parts inc gearbox theres a citroen c1 fiesta as you said early ford ka vw lupo which is a seat the seat ibiza

thankyou all for your thoughts i will have a look around and do more search about the cars and il keep you updated what we end up buying.it be good if i could do some kind of poll on here to see what everyone thinks.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club