Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

qtcbd

Gloss Or Matte???

3 posts in this topic

hey guys/girls... need advice/opinions...

So I have my car booked in with a friend of a friend's garage who does wrapping for next saturday and doing it for a good price (£80 all in ;) ), I'm having the roof, wing mirrors and back diffuser wrapped black.... here's the predicament....

I don't know whether to go for gloss or matte? my friend said gloss would look a bit tacky, but I think matte is hard to maintain and personally I don't like the feel of it etc... what do you guys think??

My personal choice would be Matt , i'm wondering if the Gloss would show small scrathes and swirl marks after a few washes.

That's a very good price to get that done. and i'm sure it will look great

a mate had the same done and ill b e honest the heat from the sun has already started to make it lift on the roof so much so he pulled it off it was a pro job and cost a lot 300 just for the roof