Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Cmax Audio/bluetooth System

Johnerz

Hi,

I'm new to this club.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace the ford 6000cd system in our 2005 Cmax Ztec?

We pick our car up tomorrow and Im sure the bluetooth doesn't work properly, everything else about the car is great.

If it doesn't work I wanted to know how much to try and haggle off or how much I need to put aside to replace the unit.

If its a 2005 it's very unlikely to be fitted with bluetooth you'd be better off replacing with an aftermarket head unit

Ah, ok, do you know any decent units that are either made for fords or would fit the slot nicely or should I just take a trip to Halfords or the local Ford garage?

• 1 month later...

If your still looking check out eBay, I've just replaced my 2004 6000cd head unit with a newer Ford/sony DAB unit.

• 2 months later...

Guys, sorry to ressurect this threat, but i am interested to install bluetooth to a C-Max. It currently has the 6000CD.

I've read around and i've seen many available options.

1. Install the parrot bluetooth system and connect it to the stereo in order to mute the sound during calls.

2. Get the Bluetooth Voice Connectivity Module 8M5T-19G488.

3. Get the DAB unit. This one is quite expensive however, and does it fit the car properly?

I was thinking on doing the second option, however i assume this option requires special cables and possibly new controls (something like focus has?)

Which option do you think is the best?