Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

.Ryan

Ford Owners Club Stickers

54 posts in this topic

I'd be up for that too!

I'm after ordering mine off some fella who makes vinyls locally. They should hopefully arrive Monday.. I got 2x FOC logos. I'll put up pictures when they come :)

And if anybody's interested I'll give you his contact details. He's very reasonable and can literally make whatever you want!

This was the template he sent me, I'm getting it in Cyan - post-45051-138894447294_thumb.jpg

Brummephil likes this

Not too fussed on design but wouldn't want forum name on it.

That's looks good Mike

What about tax disc holders with the URL showing on the outside so folks can see it. Also my son is in the Clio 197 club and they get business cards so they can push their club by sicking under wipers etc.

L666JER likes this

What about tax disc holders with the URL showing on the outside so folks can see it. Also my son is in the Clio 197 club and they get business cards so they can push their club by sicking under wipers etc. 

Haven't you heard, tax disc holders will be useless in a few months.

Haven't you heard, tax disc holders will be useless in a few months.

Really? What's occurring?

Really? What's occurring?

Tax discs are being abolished, it'll all be online. Sometime this year I think.

Ah I'd heard rumours but didn't know that it was definite. Scuppers my idea then.

Ah I'd heard rumours but didn't know that it was definite. Scuppers my idea then.

I think it is more highly likely than definite.

But I can put my 1995 tax disc in :)

I think it is more highly likely than definite.

But I can put my 1995 tax disc in :)

its happening in October apparently

L666JER likes this

I'm after ordering mine off some fella who makes vinyls locally. They should hopefully arrive Monday.. I got 2x FOC logos. I'll put up pictures when they come :)

And if anybody's interested I'll give you his contact details. He's very reasonable and can literally make whatever you want!

This was the template he sent me, I'm getting it in Cyan - attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1388944471.288531.jpg

That's a nice logo i would like one just please pm me with the details but as i am in Liverpool i would have to get my stickers posted to me

Postage should not be a problem as I'm getting mine posted too.. He's living in the country. I've just emailed him and asked him is it okay if I start to give you his email.

Will PM you ASAP mate

That's a nice logo i would like one just please pm me with the details but as i am in Liverpool i would have to get my stickers posted to me 

PM'd

Sure i got it thanks i will email him now and get them sorted thanks mate

Woo mine came this morning :D

post-45051-138900447749_thumb.jpg

Cool that's good news mate i am still waiting till he gets back to me but i do know other sign writers if he doesn't as i have the image now

Forum management can get you some of ours. PM Steve or JamesM and they should be able to sort you out.

Hey i can wait i am planning to become a FOC supporter so i believe you get stickers if i am right when you join so i will get them when i become a supporter mate in a couple of days when i get the money together

Can u give me his details so I can get some made up? Cheers

They look really good.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

I'm after some silver external clean stickers with the URL on, does anyone know where I can get them made? Wouldn't mind them and some silver FFOC ones on before the Ford Day at Blackpool in a few weeks time.

Think there are some in the shop...

Indeed there is!

FOC_Vinyl_Sticker_grande.png?v=140378124

Just a shame they are 25cm, could of done with something smaller but will see how we get on.

Saulamandetra likes this