Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whole List Of Problems.

mjack

Hi

Ive had to join this website really as a last resort(only for some help-not because i dont like it)

I have a ford s max,4 yrs old..2008,66k on the clock.

To date Ive had 2 clusters changes,my back parking sensors are not working correctly when its been raining,ive had a new steering rack,3 new innertube sensors,bonnet cable got stuck.And now my turbo charger has packed in,alongside an abs problem as the light always on .

I have had the car 4 yrs and 3 yrs the service was done at dealers-the other (one before last) had complete oil and filter change but no service,(i thought id asked for service but apparently not)

Ford have washed their hands of the turbo prob because of "servicing history"ie one was missed.

The new charger may cost me around 1600 to buy and replace and the car wont pass an mot due to the abs issues.

What can i do-?

Does anyone have any experience on this-money is tight and the said amount could leave me and my family very financially vunerable

sorry to hear of your issues mate but welome to the forum.

using an independant instead of a dealer will bring the price down a bit but even better still if you have someone mechanically minded in the family.

as for the abs issue, a general check of the system is need, check sensors and cables/connectors for damage. if nothing is found you will need to get someone with a reader for abs systems im afraid

hey...

cheers for the welcome,if anything good has come of all this-maybe its this?

can anyone help relating to how about i might get a contribution towards the cost from ford.

Phone customer services and ask. But I don't rate your chances. If you don't ask you will never know....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club