Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats Right Baby. I'm Now A Ford Owner!!!

Rain

Yay............................

Just got my new (used) car. This is my first ever sort of "new" car. For the last 5 years I have been driving 2001 Mitsubishi Carisma (ex taxi, 144K on the clock when I bough it) with automatic transmission. This car was a right banger, hehe, but it served me well. Managed to do some good trips like Torguay to Scotland (all the way up north) and even took it to south France, St Tropez -> Monaco -> Switzerland -> back to UK. But all good things must end. Besides I was finally able to afford the new car. Knowing my budget range was around £7000. I realised that the main options that I was even considering were Ford Fiesta, Ford Fusion, Vauxhal Corsa, VW Polo, Nissan Note and some few more. It didn't take me long very decide on Fiesta. I have always considered Ford as a very reliable brand.

This below was straight from the ad.

3 Door Hatchback, Black, Petrol, Manual, PAS, Remote central locking, Height adjustable drivers seat, Rear headrests, Air conditioning, Body coloured bumpers. Tyre Repair Kit Blue-tooth Hands-free, USB Connection bluetooth, Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System (includes trip computer, MP3 compatible, AUX and USB connection for external music devices,15" alloy wheels. £7,500.

The car has shy less than 3500 miles on clock. I think this was a good deal so I'm quite happy.

I can not wait for weekend, to scrap my old car and wash the new one (and make some photos of my new baby).

Little bit about myself. I'm from country called Estonia but I moved to UK about 5 years ago. I did my driving license in UK so, driving on left hand side has been easy. So far I have really enjoyed driving on the roads. If you will go to Tallinn (capital of Estonia), you will understand exactly why its nice to drive in UK :)

Its great to see this nice Ford community. I have had some nice experience on Mitsubishi forums.

Anyway, see ya around.

Welcome to the forum.

When you're able, photos will be great.

Sure. I will most definitely do some shots. Though compared to some of the cars of this forum, its nothing special. Maybe I will ask my missus to do some modeling to make the photos bit more exciting.

If you're proud of your car them that's good enough for us.

Your missus can model if she wants, we won't complain - wIll we lads?

Sure. I will most definitely do some shots. Though compared to some of the cars of this forum, its nothing special. Maybe I will ask my missus to do some modeling to make the photos bit more exciting.

lol

Welcome to FOC.

How you coping with a manual gearbox after having an auto?

I don't think I could go back to manual now - not without a lot of complaining and disgust lol :D

Moving from Auto to Manual sure hasn't been fun. I did look at some auto ones and I did take my time when making this call. Auto's are bit more expensive to buy and run. I might switch back to auto in future but not anytime soon.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club