• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ashleyccfc

ashleyccfc

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0661.JPG
  • IMG_0662.JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 The Festive Fiesta

The Festive Fiesta

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

hey,

I'm new here too. I recently bought a fiesta ztec '58. I managed to get that insured for around £1000 with admiral. You should check them out mate.

Goodluck! Let me know how it goes!

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi welcome :)
someone must be cheaper than 3k

#4 ashleyccfc

ashleyccfc

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!

#5 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,422 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?

Welcome to the forum,
Interior lighting and apperance mods shouldn't effect your insurance if they were on the list.

#6 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

AUTHORISED TRADER

• Authorised Trader
  • 55 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2011

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!

Hi,
Glad we could help.
Regards,
Dan.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users