Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie, Hopeing To Stay..

ashleyccfc

New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?

post-36628-0-50149800-1346755867_thumb.j

post-36628-0-31978900-1346755912_thumb.j

hey,

I'm new here too. I recently bought a fiesta ztec '58. I managed to get that insured for around £1000 with admiral. You should check them out mate.

Goodluck! Let me know how it goes!

Hi welcome :)

someone must be cheaper than 3k

Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!

New to the forum after just buying my first 'real' car. I've been driving a Vauxhall Astra 2009 for a while and hoping that I would get a free years no claim from being a named driver, I bought the Fiesta knowing that I could insure the car for about £2000 (PRETTY CHEAP)

Anyway, after a mix up of dates I realized I wont be getting that years no claim and i'm stuck with a car that I cant insure. The cheapest I can get is just over £3000 and I don't fancy paying that.. as for the car, there is so much I wanna do with it but do I stick with it or just get myself a moped?

Welcome to the forum,

Interior lighting and apperance mods shouldn't effect your insurance if they were on the list.

Insurers just don't like me. I've been driving for 17 months, on a 1.0 Saxo then a 2010 1.6 Astra with no accidents or nothing. Thankfully, Dan at Adrian Flux has helped me and I currently have a quote of £2500 which I shall be taking out next month!

Hi,

Glad we could help.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club