Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gutted About New Facelift

Stuartmfc

Hi still have 3 weeks till I pick up my fiesta metal and now the new facelift will be coming soon my car will be old before I even get it.

It will be next year before they actually deliver the new shape.

If you ask me, the original is much nicer anyway.

yeah but the facelift looks naff. "power dome bonnet" says it all really :lol: oh and they have raided the aston martin bin for the front grill :lol: . mate youve got the best shape fiesta going and there is a limited number of metals made same a s1600 hence why am not trading it in for newer st. the new shape does nothing for me.

I wouldn't worry - the Metal is a cracking motor and as said above is a limited run. Any car is old the day it rolls out the dealership ;)

Cheers guys that's what I wanted to here plus it's still going to be same shape all round. And yes this 3 weeks will be soooo long.

Hi still have 3 weeks till I pick up my fiesta metal and now the new facelift will be coming soon my car will be old before I even get it.

I hate when that happens - although then again we actually knew about the new shape fiesta over 8 months ago mate.... http://www.fordowner...ed/#entry163980 :unsure:

It's like any new design you either love it or hate it , but some times they grow on you , at first i never liked the New Focus and still think the rear end is not great but it's grown on me.But i still love mmy Mk2.5

Once you see a few out on the road and up close things may change

I agree ^^ I always told myself I'd never get a mk7 fiesta. I loved my mk6 that much but look where I am now.

Also I wouldn't worry, the metal is a stunning car which spec level won't be matched on the newer shape (disregarding the st) and at the end of the day they're all going to have 62 plates on them :)

When I bought my Focus, I could have had a fully loaded MK2.5 Focus virtually brand new (built, but not registered etc), a brand new Fiesta ZS, or an ex-demo MK3 Focus with a few miles on it. I plumped for the MK3 after strong deliberation, but I would have been just as happy with either of the other two (and do often look at them next to mine and question whether I did make the right decision).

My point is that you go for what you think is best at the time, there's always going to be someting that comes along which is newer, cheaper, a better deal etc. I say just enjoy the anticipation of getting your new car and enjoy the exclusivity of Metal ownership :P

Just had a look for the new design. Must say, I think the front end + Bonnet is horrible.

Much prefer my Mk7!

No mate I dont like the gaping mouth look either, so am happy with my Mk 7 Zetec S. So relax Mr you got a great car coming just enjoy it.