Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fly Eyes Fitted

Moses-cuz

Fitted fly eyes to the headlights a little earlier. What you think? Its a bit dark in the pics. Ill order some for the tail lights if i decide i like them enough.

609b3e8b.jpg

02c54647.jpg

3c8acee1.jpg

Very Nice! On payday at the end of this month thats my plan. What size sheets and how many did you buy for the headlights? what colour, black 1? How easy to fit? any steps or hints? Looks great on the s1600...nice choice btw!

Not a fan on the front's, but each to their own. The splitter's look decent though :P was considering getting them for mine, but bills keep coming in >_>

Very Nice! On payday at the end of this month thats my plan. What size sheets and how many did you buy for the headlights? what colour, black 1? How easy to fit? any steps or hints? Looks great on the s1600...nice choice btw!

I got 4 sheets of 30x100. Messed up the first one by cutting a bit too close to the edges so you could see the edge so i suggest doing it with the bonnet up to leave a good bit of excess so it cant be seen when the bonnet is down. There easy to fit. Bit of light stretching here an there. No heat needed. Just make sure to leave a good bit of excess when you cut around for when you tuck it in with te squeegee. Gonna do the back lights soon but my paypal spending limit has came in so cnt do it tikl that goes. Oh another thing if they scrumple up or stick to themselves dont worry it doesnt ruin them. Oh and colour black 2

I have been umming and ahhing about these for ages. I think they look good on yours. Can you get some better pics please hun? In daylight?

I got 4 sheets of 30x100. Messed up the first one by cutting a bit too close to the edges so you could see the edge so i suggest doing it with the bonnet up to leave a good bit of excess so it cant be seen when the bonnet is down. There easy to fit. Bit of light stretching here an there. No heat needed. Just make sure to leave a good bit of excess when you cut around for when you tuck it in with te squeegee. Gonna do the back lights soon but my paypal spending limit has came in so cnt do it tikl that goes. Oh another thing if they scrumple up or stick to themselves dont worry it doesnt ruin them. Oh and colour black 2

Thanks for all that info, that is very helpful, only thing, your bought 4 sheets and only had enough for the front or is that because you cut too close the first time, I was hoping to by 3 sets of 45cm x 100cm. cut 1 in half lengthwise for the 2 front lights and use the other two for each of the rear lights or do you think that wont be enough? i measured them and i thought it wont, what do you think?

Regards

Martyn

Its coz i messed up. But 1 100 length bit isnt enough for 2 front lights. Id say 1 headlght took up about 70cm of the length. I might be wrong and might have been a bit over cautious with the over lap but i dint think 100 cm will do 2.

I might redo mine to be honest tho you can still see the edge of the left light on the upper side of the light. You do really need to leave a good bit of excess. There cheap enough so as soon as i get my paypal back up ill be buying some more and be a bit more careful. Just take your time and once fitted leave more excess thab you think youll need. Better to have more than not enough. Unfortunately i rushed. It looks good on the pics but up close its a little bit un-neat and im a bit of a perfectionist. Id say no one else could tell but i can.

I might redo mine to be honest tho you can still see the edge of the left light on the upper side of the light. You do really need to leave a good bit of excess. There cheap enough so as soon as i get my paypal back up ill be buying some more and be a bit more careful. Just take your time and once fitted leave more excess thab you think youll need. Better to have more than not enough. Unfortunately i rushed. It looks good on the pics but up close its a little bit un-neat and im a bit of a perfectionist. Id say no one else could tell but i can.

Thanks for again answering a few question i had. Been looking for somoeones experience fitting these to a fiesta....bring on payday now. If you fancy posting another pic of them next unny day, that might be nice? :) I want it to look good up close too so ill take your advice on how much to buy. seeing as the headlights are so easy to remove do you think it would be easier just to take them out to stick the fly eye to? (just a thought).

Kind Regards

Yeah ill take some other pics when i can. I thought about doing that myself and id say yeah if you can find a way to keep them still while doing it. Just cause you have to pull with a bit of force in parts because of the slight curve and might be arkward with it not being held in place. Buy a 30x100 spare and have a practice run.

The scalpel that comes with them is realy sharp so watch the paintwork when cutting ha.

The scalpel that comes with them is realy sharp so watch the paintwork when cutting ha.

Your telling me, looked like i shook hands with that edward scissor hands bloke after i did mine haha :-p

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick question, is it easy to remove the 'fly eyes' mod after a month or so?

• 2 weeks later...

Moses whats the light output like with this done? I cant see it affecting it too much but wondered if you noticed any difference at all?

I was just thinking, if theres enoughg fly eyes off cut remaining would it be legal to cover the indicators and rear top brake light? Only a thought not sure how this would look. Also i looked on there website earlier and they have sold out on all there products and wont be getting a re-stock til the end of the month.