AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

1989jeffrey1989

Dreams

6 posts in this topic

Has anybody had dreams about there car being vandalised? I had one where my alloys were stolen and replaced with crappy ones. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing. LOL :D

Can't say I've ever dreamt about my car being vandalised, but after my Fiesta was keyed I did become obsessed with chekcing it was okay out the window before going to bed and then when I woke up :unsure:

To be honest I have good dreams that someone may steal my alloys, then I can buy some without buckles!

To be honest I have good dreams that someone may steal my alloys, then I can buy some without buckles!

Just swap the locking nuts for non-locking and park it in a shady area :P

Can't say I've ever dreamt about my car being vandalised, but after my Fiesta was keyed I did become obsessed with chekcing it was okay out the window before going to bed and then when I woke up :unsure:

well to be honest i dont blame you for checking! Theres always jealous folks about /: especially if you have something nice!

I get a twitch every time I hear a bike on my road now.

I'm paranoid that some other Evil Kinievel wannabe will come scraping down my road and cause another £1500 repair bill.