Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eu To Outlaw Car Modifications...

Marcr1

Good pointers, thanks.

An insurance Q&A thread may be useful to others.

Well...all I can say is that this is another great thing coming from the EU...Sometimes when I read this kind of news I am wondering if all other EU problems are solved and now the only thing that is left to do for them is this one with the modified cars...

On the insurance thing; my dad tried taking a guy's details that cut across the front of his car damaging the bumper, and the guy drove off, ran my dad over and had him in the motorway; he accepted liability at the scene to the police and it'll be 2 years this September, still not seen a bean. Especially handy when it cost me £3,000 in costs to be able to take him to work and back.

Someone reversed into me, I contacted his insurance and negotiated a cash settlement, as it would have been cheaper than an insurance repair!

Someone hit my dad's parked car, it was caught on CCTV, there was a witness, they had no insurance, it went to court and the judge said that the person looked poor and let him off. Think it was the same judge that said burglars are brave!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club