Lloyday

Mk7.5 Welshford

• FOC Supporters
  • 207 posts
  • Name: Lloyd
  • Ford Model: Zetec-s
  • Year: 2013

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Hey everyone im about to wire up my sub and 6x9s to an amp and head unit, the only snag i really have is finding the firewall hole, to pass the power cable through and where to attach it on the battery as i have 3 connectors, the 2 larger ones neutral and live, red and black but then i have a smaller terminal also red which would be perfect to mount the power cable to using an eye end, does anyone think this would be a bad idea and why??

This isnt the first system ive done but the first with three terminals, car is a mk5 2001 fiesta :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Asapregular

Asapregular

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta mk5 endura 1.3 :(
  • Year: 2001

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

If I was you I'd get hold of a battery clamp you get better power to the amp and it will never come lose u can pick the up from halfords, in the 2001 fiesta the rubber grommet is under the windscreen on the passenger side just behind the fuse box make a slight cut and push it through and it will appear somewhere from behind the glove box have someone's hand up there to try n grab it I managed to get a zero gauge behind there so should be fine :D x

#3 Lloyday

Lloyday

Mk7.5 Welshford

• FOC Supporters
  • 207 posts
  • Name: Lloyd
  • Ford Model: Zetec-s
  • Year: 2013

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

No worries all sorted now :D thanks though, 0gauge? Damn man! Will upload pics tonight

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stereo, audio, help, pro, fiesta, mk5, sub woofer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users