Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Ride :)

Preee

Very happy :)

After hours spent looking i have today brought my new car.

Ford Focus Titanium X 1.6 Ecoboost.Frozen White.

Fully Loaded with 18" alloys , Rear Tints , Park Assist , Drivers Assist Pack.

Took me ages to find one in my price range with the Assist pack.

Sign recognition works perfect as does Lane Departure which vibrates the steering wheel if you wander over the white lines , did not try the blind spot or the Emergency Braking at low speed.DRL's ,bi-exnon lights , Radiator grill closing.

But wow what a car.

pick it up next Saturday , can't wait.

20120908_172335.jpg

20120908_172347.jpg

20120908_172358.jpg

20120908_172409.jpg

20120908_172430.jpg

20120908_172421.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Preee

• jimrex

• Lenny

• Foci_st3

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks excellent Pree. Congratulations, you must be so excited

Looks excellent Pree. Congratulations, you must be so excited

Thanks Paul, yes very excited "un-like the wife" haha , i can cope with a few days of silence lmao.So much quicker than my current Focus , i will be able to over take push bikes again now .lol

Thanks Clive , i've worked solid through the Summer , so my reward , before the Wife spent it.Can't wait to sit inside and think of some Mods to do on it.

Thanks greggp , There was another one i looked at prior to this one , but i was not keen on the Mars red when i actually saw it. The Red one had SatNav , but no Driver Assistance pack. But this one has the Sony Dab so not too bad , unless i can't get any Dab stations lol

Nice one bud check out my thread, pic of my titx arrived at dealer today

Nice one bud check out my thread, pic of my titx arrived at dealer today

just had a look , it looks great , i bet you can't wait

Just noticed u got Michelin tyres on yours, mine are conti sport 3

Just noticed u got Michelin tyres on yours, mine are conti sport 3

Lol never noticed i was too busy messing with the gadgets , i'll have to download the manual now so ican figure out how to work it all.

Lol never noticed i was too busy messing with the gadgets , i'll have to download the manual now so ican figure out how to work it all.

Congrats, they look fantastic!

You got me thinking? Do you know where I can d/l (an English) manual for a Focus Mk2.5 as my Thai language skill only go as far as 'One bottle of beer please' !

Thanks

looks excellent mate,g

reat choice of colour some 7 spoke alloys would look sweet IMO

look foward to seeing some mods in the future months, only 6 more sleeps mate

Congrats, they look fantastic!

You got me thinking? Do you know where I can d/l (an English) manual for a Focus Mk2.5 as my Thai language skill only go as far as 'One bottle of beer please' !

Thanks

Cheers Dave.

You can download the manual for the Mk2.5 from a link in my signature below.

looks excellent mate,g

reat choice of colour some 7 spoke alloys would look sweet IMO

look foward to seeing some mods in the future months, only 6 more sleeps mate

Thanks Lenny

Yeah i'm glad i choose the White over the Mars Red , it just seemed a little Orange but it was still nice.

I will of course speand a few days sat inside just looking for some Mods to do.

Cheers Dave.

You can download the manual for the Mk2.5 from a link in my signature below.

Thanks Pree

Would you believe it. I tried that 3 times yesterday and it didn't work. After the above post I tried again and it worked first time. Must be the Jungle heat! Well pleased, thanks a lot

BTW, I have not forgotten to introduce myself here yet. I am waiting for a couple of deals to go down before actually picking my new ride. Deposit already paid and an amazing deal has been set for me to get (what u would class as 'the old model' brand spanking new 2 litre sport+ in a sort of wierd burnt orange colour. I htink they brought out a few end of the run cars in this colour before starting production on the new model like you have just purchased.

Great site,Guys. Its given loads of ideas how to spend the wives' money because there is so many bits available over here in Thailand at silly prices.

Dave .

Very nice Pree, loving the combination of Frozen white and those alloys!

Enjoy ;)

Hi, nice car, nice engine, nice wheel and a nice colour...

Chris

Thanks Chris , i took you advice and didn't bother looking for satnav , Sony is better quality.

Very nice Pree, loving the combination of Frozen white and those alloys!

Enjoy ;)

Thanks James , combination works well , i think i will have to sell it before i have to pay for new tyres though haha

Thanks Pree

Would you believe it. I tried that 3 times yesterday and it didn't work. After the above post I tried again and it worked first time. Must be the Jungle heat! Well pleased, thanks a lot

BTW, I have not forgotten to introduce myself here yet. I am waiting for a couple of deals to go down before actually picking my new ride. Deposit already paid and an amazing deal has been set for me to get (what u would class as 'the old model' brand spanking new 2 litre sport+ in a sort of wierd burnt orange colour. I htink they brought out a few end of the run cars in this colour before starting production on the new model like you have just purchased.

Great site,Guys. Its given loads of ideas how to spend the wives' money because there is so many bits available over here in Thailand at silly prices.

Dave .

Welcome to the forum Dave , whats different about the Thai Version , usually the lights are slightly different aren't they ? don't forget to post some pictures up when you get it.

Any plans for mods on this one?

I sure hope so :) , but off the top of my head i can't think of any yet , i need some time alone with the car lol.

Have you got any more plans for yours ?

Have you got any more plans for yours ?

I'm very undecisive over it - I definitely want the Zetec S spoiler and am going to paint my calipers red, but I don't want to over do it... just enhance! I'm investigating fitting the ambient lighting, but being a Tit X your's will already have that :P

Immgetting the zetec s spoiler on my new titx, nearly decided to have the 18s sprayed a different colour aswell but I need to wait and see how things go maybe find a different route for styling my third focus.

Immgetting the zetec s spoiler on my new titx, nearly decided to have the 18s sprayed a different colour aswell but I need to wait and see how things go maybe find a different route for styling my third focus.

are the dealers fitting the zS spoiler for you?

i saw them listed on eBay and they usually come with fitting instructions, may save some money fitting it yourself.

they would look good with a quad pipe duplex exhaust fitted too.

thats a twin exit on either side, also looks like it would be easy to make an St replica too because the kit looks to be a lip fitted to the existing rear bumper.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club